• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How do you guys feel about Game 6

Guest Squawker

I haven't been confident after our wins so I sure as hell don't feel great coming off of a blowout loss. This team is so weak-minded I have a hard time seeing them responding the way they should on Thursday, but we'll see.

Why is it that when I post the same type of thing people call me a troll? These are facts people dont want to hear. You can plug your ears and go "LA LA LA LA LA LA" but it doesnt change anything.

they are all well aware of what was said.

They need inspiration after being up 3-1 ?

Why is it that when I post the same type of thing people call me a troll? These are facts people dont want to hear. You can plug your ears and go "LA LA LA LA LA LA" but it doesnt change anything.

They need inspiration after being up 3-1 ?

It's because you've only posted 11 times. Typical troll like behavior is to get on message boards, make a couple of harsh statements just to rile people up. Most serious people post a great deal over time, new posters are usually full of energy and positive behavior. Others tend to be trolls.

• Moderators

Why is it that when I post the same type of thing people call me a troll?

You have no track record on here of being a Hawks fan and have posted things that are consistent with being a Hawks pessimist or a visiting Orlando fan. Since we are getting some Orlando visitors, some people assume you are one of them and will disappear after the series.

If you are a Hawks fan still posting, you won't be accused of that a year from now.

Enjoy posting.

Rise up Atlanta!