• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Where oh where are A31rM and PitbullzEP?

Admin

• Moderators

I almost started this thread yesterday, so glad you did it instead...

Alas, poor PitBullzEP (2011-2011), we knew him well...

They're waiting for the next Hawks loss, perhaps? Like Pitbullz disappeared until after Game 5?

~lw3

I'm right here. Sorry I don't check your forum every 2 minutes now that the Magic lost.

Congrats, you won the series. Have fun the rest of the way.

Fixed that for ya ... and thanks, classy way to end things. See ya next year.

• Moderators

I will point out that we have some excellent posters who are fans of other teams like mudderfudder and that these guys were not too bad. If a couple things had broken the Magic's way, their comments would have looked much more reasonable. That said, you are poking your finger in a bee hive when you go to another team's board and start talking about why they are going to lose - especially when most of the posts are coming when the other team is up on you 3-2 and going home for game 6!

• Premium Member

I will point out that we have some excellent posters who are fans of other teams like mudderfudder and that these guys were not too bad. If a couple things had broken the Magic's way, their comments would have looked much more reasonable. That said, you are poking your finger in a bee hive when you go to another team's board and start talking about why they are going to lose - especially when most of the posts are coming when the other team is up on you 3-2 and going home for game 6!

PitbullzEP contributed nothing substantial at all. And he disingenuously pretended to be a Hawks fan in a few of his posts:

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index.php/topic/358494-jj-redick/page__view__findpost__p__506536

Because we have jumpshooters not slashers. JJ 3 fta per game, Ja Crawford 3.5 fta per game. Not exactly elite level stats there from the stripe. Not in their nature.

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index.php/topic/358429-game-3-orlando-atlanta-42211/page__view__findpost__p__506682

Zaza flopped on our own guy and it's a foul on Orlando...wtf? I wish we had centers that stood their ground and actually defend instead of flop. It's embarassing.

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index.php/topic/358709-atlanta-birdbrains/page__view__findpost__p__507969

Orlando in 7. You dont let a team like that get any kind of confidence. I know you guys want to say "Oh they suck" but they dont. They were in shooting slump and we helped them out of it. They are a good team.

Other teams' fans are welcome here. But not if they pretend to be Hawks fans while repeatedly making disparaging remarks about Hawks players and praising the Hawks' opponents. At that point, they are being trolls.

Edited by niremetal
  • Like 1