• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think I might dislike Bulls fans more than Magic fans...

Supporter

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1109594

Just some quotes that I found interesting:

"Bulls in 5, and it will surprise many people how uncompetitive the games will be compared to the Indiana series."

"I got Bulls in 5. If Kirkland can be 80% and we click maybe, just maaaaaaaybe we can eke out 6. But I'll tip my hat to the Bulls."- this one was from a Hawks fan....smh

"A short, Brutal sweep.Bulls romp."

Lemme just say this, I can't wait until the series starts!!!

"Bulls in 5, and it will surprise many people how uncompetitive the games will be compared to the Indiana series."

"I got Bulls in 5. If Kirkland can be 80% and we click maybe, just maaaaaaaybe we can eke out 6. But I'll tip my hat to the Bulls."- this one was from a Hawks fan....smh

I grew up just east of Chicago. I became a Hawks fan at the age of 16 (duel allegiances) and when I moved here at 21, just started following them full time. My whole family still lives up there. My mom and I are already talking trash in facebook private posts. My whole family is disowning me for the next 2 weeks.

What do you really expect from a fan site? Do you think the posts on this site are much different?

We're fans because we are fanatics, and alot of times rational thought doesn't exist when we post.

Hate Orlando fans, hate Chicago fans, hate everyone - just so long as you admit that NY/BOS/MIA have the douchiest fans on the planet.

• Like 1

• Moderators

What do you really expect from a fan site? Do you think the posts on this site are much different?

We're fans because we are fanatics, and alot of times rational thought doesn't exist when we post.

Hate Orlando fans, hate Chicago fans, hate everyone - just so long as you admit that NY/BOS/MIA have the douchiest fans on the planet.

I don't hate Chicago fans. They seem a pretty good lot to me. They love their teams and follow them in good times and bad. In this series, Chicago has the best record in the East this season and beat us pretty badly a few times this season. I expect any set of fans under those circumstances to be predicting 5 game series wins, etc.

NY fans are the worst. No question about it. The entitlement aspect of that fanbase (we're the Knicks so we deserve to be champs; of course, we'll sign Lebron; etc.) and the historical arrogance (there were awful in the Ewing era before they fell into mediocrity) is unmatched.

The only way to shut up any fan base is to beat their team - just ask A31rM and PitbullzEP - so go Hawks!

From what I have read on RealGM the Bulls fans are the cockiest group I have ever seen. Worse than LA or Boston easily. You would think the MJ dynasty was still going strong. Unfortunately we're Hawks fans so we can't really count on our team to shut them up.

What I find most annoying about the Chicago fans is that they show up in big numbers in games in Atlanta. I've seen for both Braves and Hawks games. Sometimes, I've ended up sitting in their section and not realizing it. They are so loud you think they are the home team.

You have to understand that RealGM is a place that absolutely hates the Hawks

Combine that with overconfidence of Bulls fans and basically they would be on suicide watch if they don't win this series

What amazes me is how much of the "professional" media is acting like posters on RealGM with the way they are disrespecting our team in this series.

I mean my goodness you would think we were facing Jordan's Bulls with titles under their belts, not a team that just one it's first ever playoff series with it's current core

Hehehe, nice to be quoted. Hey I was one of the few if not the only one that had us over the Magic over on RealGM and that's because I had a handle on them and how we matchup, with the Bulls I just have zero idea on what to expect so I went with the lowball. I haven't watched them much over the season and never in a million years would have pegged them as a 60 win team so I really don't know what to expect. They blew us out in about 10 of the 12 quarters we faced them this season which is odd because we were blowing them out the last couple years and I doubt Boozer and Bogans have made the difference there. I'm not fooling myself on Kirk, even if he plays he'll barely be 50% with that hammy and we are going to need 125% of him against the MVP which brings me to the part that really scares me and why I think we have no hope but to lose....Rose averaged 28 points on 35% shooting.......I wouldn't be surprised if Al and Josh spent most of the first halves in foul trouble and probably getting booted in a game for technicals over mildly questioning how they had a foul called on them. With Dwight I knew we'd get fair treatment because they publicly cry for calls too much, with Rose I can already smell the fresh film on the commercials the NBA has cooked up featuring him.

Either way most Chicago fans on RealGm before hand were a pretty good group. They were a pretty cynical group and mighty entertaining like Toronto fans but a lot of Rose fanboys have emerged to bandwagon so it's become unbearable especially when you consider their sheer numbers. You just gotta sift through a lot of s*** to find the decent content on there.