• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hinrich undergoes MRI

Hawkxan1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....why can't we ever catch a break..is like when we win we still lose.....SMH. Please ler him be OK...please please please :Praying:

I'm looking at the glass half full and since it's Friday, there's time. While chances are slim he'll play game one Monday, I'm hoping.

Teague is going to play. He has to. I think he should grab the bull by the horns (pun intended) and run with it. Look, we have enough scorers, he doesn't need to worry about offense. What he can do, and should do, and be told to do, is bust his *ss guarding D. Rose. He's athletic enough to hang with Rose, that should be all of his focus. If Jamal is guarding Rose since Kirk is out, Rose will be licking his chops. LD needs to pull Teague aside and tell him his role, with Kirk out, is to be the stink on shi*. Easier said than done.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

The good news is that we're at least talking about him possibly being ready for Monday... that suggests he might just be available for the first game back in ATL... the games in Chicago we aren't supposed to win anyhow... as long as we have the potential to steal one of the four in CHI at some point in the series, that's good enough.

Tough break. That layup that he hurt himself on was huge and I will always be thankful for him throwing caution to the wind on that but the absolute last thing I want to see is Teague out there. What we will miss is not only Kirkland's defense but his offense, the guy couldn't miss anything out there. With Teague teams zone off him like he is JaCo and don't even bother being within 20 feet of him and his defense has looked shaky at best. I much rather LD go crazy and start Joe-Marv-Smoove-Horf-JaCo than be dependent on Teague for any amount of minutes. I'll leave the door open for him to prove me wrong though.