• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson played up to his contract tonight

gsuteke

JJ and Craw combined for 56 points line%20dance.gifline%20dance.gif

Yeah, the Hawks won't lose many games when they get that kind of production from Joe and Crawford.

We will need both of these guys to be on to win this series, so let's hope it is a trend that continues.

Joe took a beating tonight, too. I mean they were banging him hard out there. He was a man tonight.

A classic playoff performance.

Joe really looked like he had his "juice" tonight. A step quicker. He wasn't even grazing the rim for the most part. So, so sweet. Even with the game sliding the wrong way in the 3rd, I felt we could compete if we had our two shooters (including Crawford here) going, and we did.

This was a rare jump shooting win. We will need to get some better shots going forward (looking at you Smoove), but great win, way to steal HOMECOURT!!! This team has showed that road swag is for real!

Best game of Joe Johnson's career.

Eh, it was a great game but definitely not his best over his career. Game 4 against the Celtics was his greatest game ever and there is no question about that in my mind.

Joe played great tonight, I have been waiting for him to explode in a game for so long. Looks like the Possum Theory is in full effect.