• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do we need an Alonzo Mourning or Charles Oakley type of player?

MoBetta

I think we do. I seriously don't see either one of those guys putting up with Josh's bullsh*t. LOL I remember when Charles Oakley punched Jeff Mcginnis in the face. Im pretty sure they would put him in his place.

Edited by MoBetta

We just need a guy that can out hustle Noah and Boozer on the glass.

I want to see ZaZa and Collins get more time. ZaZa will get to lose balls and neither guy forces bad shots and set good screens. The game really turned in hte 4th quarter when Collins came in. His physicality helped our 4th quarter run.

Edited by coachx

I want to see ZaZa and Collins get more time. ZaZa will get to lose balls and neither guy forces bad shots and set good screens. The game really turned in hte 4th quarter when Collins came in. His physicality helped our 4th quarter run.

I'd love to have Reggie Evans or Craig Smith next year.

Zaza I wouldn't mind in there, but he tried to force his issue on offense which lead to turnovers. I didn't really pay attention to Jaco but there was a play where he boxed out the defense to give Jeff a wide open layup. If Jaco negates Noah or Boozer from outhustling us then leave him in.

We should've gotten Reggie Evans, the guy would've been killing Noah and Boozer on the boards.

We need a grizzled vet who can take over the locker room from Smith and Johnson. I don't see an Oakley-like player in the NBA anymore, which sort of sucks. I think Hinrich was starting to get through to the guys as when he's on the court they tend to play more team oriented offense.

• Premium Member

This is who we need....

act_reggie_evans.jpg

Let's be honest, the 7 footers are not available. However, you talking about a guy who will go get it and will be a defensive thorn....

This is our guy. I believe he's a free agent this summer.