• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

New avatars from game 4

Admin

Dolfan, the url for the images is too long for the Avatar url option. There appears to be a limit on how many characters you can put for linking an avatar to a website. I just thought I would bring that to your attention, I found a workaround of just downloading to my computer and then uploading.

Oh wait, wait wait. I just found out the coolest section of the Avatars now. Pre-Installed Avatars that has every awesome Avatar ever made by Dolfan (well, there was a pretty sweet Flip-Mo-Za one you made a while ago that I don't see). Awesome.

I'd like to have the Josh Smith one, but how do I get this to work?

Check the instructions below ...

Dolfan, the url for the images is too long for the Avatar url option. There appears to be a limit on how many characters you can put for linking an avatar to a website. I just thought I would bring that to your attention, I found a workaround of just downloading to my computer and then uploading.

I wasn't aware that there was a length restriction but I appreciate the heads up. There is a much easier way though ...

The easiest way to change your avatar to one of these is to go to your avatar settings page and at the bottom there is a section for "Pre-installed avatars", just change that drop down menu to "Dolfan23" and you'll see all of the ones that I add to the site and you can just select the one you want and click "Save Changes" at the bottom.

Oh wait, wait wait. I just found out the coolest section of the Avatars now. Pre-Installed Avatars that has every awesome Avatar ever made by Dolfan (well, there was a pretty sweet Flip-Mo-Za one you made a while ago that I don't see). Awesome.

LOL there ya go ... yeah I took down the old Flip-Mo-Zaza one since that was made by special request and was no longer used.

Gee. I must be getting old. I declare that looks like #0 with the ankle breaker and if I remember

correctly, JJ wears #2.

They say that memory is the second thing you lose due to old age. I forget what was #1.

Someone with great eyesight look and tell me who that is.

Thanks!

:idhitit:

Gee. I must be getting old. I declare that looks like #0 with the ankle breaker and if I remember

correctly, JJ wears #2.

They say that memory is the second thing you lose due to old age. I forget what was #1.

Someone with great eyesight look and tell me who that is.

Thanks!

:idhitit:

It's JJ breaking Bogans ankles there I wouldn't lie to ya, even if your eyesight does :sorry: