• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Im proud of these guys.

Guest Squawker

Guest Squawker

Looking ahead, it looks like the series will be very tough with the only way the Hawks winning is closing it out in Chicago. Chicago has all the momentum right now and Rose is playing on an outstanding level. But looking farther ahead into the Off Season, i think looking back we will see that our guys played with heart and scrapped it out for the first time in a while. They were oh so close to upsetting the number one Bulls(If they dont just go ahead and upset them). But they fought and to me. Thats what really matters, yea losing sucks. Bad. But you cant take away what we did do which is prove so many analyst and writers wrong. Give a young PG hope. And maybe the players hope in their coach. We won 2 games in the second round. Maybe 3. Pshh maybe we will upset the Bulls. But for now. Hat off to the Hawks and putting up a fight. Now lets go take games 6 and 7.

If Chicago does go to the ECF. They will either get Swept or lose in 5.

Dwade on Rose

Lebron on Deng

Bosh on Boozer

Anthony on Noah

Horrible mismatches.

The refs might have a spaz attack calling fouls.

Edited by Squawker
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Looking ahead, it looks like the series might be over. Chicago has all the momentum right now and Rose is playing on an outstanding level. But looking farther ahead into the Off Season, i think looking back we will see that our guys played with heart and scrapped it out for the first time in a while. They were oh so close to upsetting the number one Bulls. But they fought and to me. Thats what really matters, yea losing sucks. Bad. But you cant take away what we did do which is prove so many analyst and writers wrong. Give a young PG hope. And maybe the players hope in their coach. We won 2 games in the second round. Maybe 3. Pshh maybe we will upset the Bulls. But right now it doesnt look like that will happen even though i will put all my faith in the Hawks to pull it out. But for now. Hat off to the Hawks and putting up a fight.

If Chicago does go to the ECF. They will either get Swept or lose in 5.

Dwade on Rose

Lebron on Deng

Bosh on Boozer

Anthony on Noah

Horrible mismatches.

The refs might have a spaz attack calling fouls.

Eff this. Series ain't over.

Guest Squawker

we're going to win this series but come on, you want MIAMI over chicago? That's just horrible. I can't stand that team.

Well if the Bulls beat us. Yes i want them to get absolutely destroyed by Miami.

Yes, unfortunately we are human beings and I have to admit I would be deflated after getting cheated 2 games in a row like this. I think it is over and I am quite sure the Heat will sweep the Bulls because Heat will get just as many calls.

The last two games were great to see. Pulled out game four which was similar to tonight minus the result and big early deficit. They showed heart and grit and almost got it done again tonight. They're showing signs of a huge improvement and that could bode well moving into the off season and into next season.