• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Now reality sets in.....

GameTime

• Premium Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g1brTOM8NQ

Crawford is most likely not going to be retained. We traded our first and MJ Craw, so our already horrible bench will now consist of Hinrich and scrubs. Whoever the GM is will have to do something this offseason.

Crawford can be retained if we get rid of Marvin.

I think that can be accomplished and Crawford has to be willing to play for far less than 10 Mill per. Something like 4 yrs 30 Million.

Jamal should not be retained, I don't think his ISO game is good for these young guys to be around going forward. He can't adjust and he showed that. Jordan should not have been traded. Giving them he and the 1st was just too much it should have been one or the other. I would be okay if we could get our hands on Klay Thompson or even Marshon Brooks this year but we don't have a 1st and I think both of those guys will be long gone when we pick.

Crawford is most likely not going to be retained. We traded our first and MJ Craw, so our already horrible bench will now consist of Hinrich and scrubs. Whoever the GM is will have to do something this offseason.

It's great, and sickening at the same time, seeing what we gave up. He plays faster than both JJ and Jamal, so imagine had he and Teague got more burn beside each other this season. He may not turn out to be great, but he may be at the very least a Rex Chapman or Larry Hughes type player. And God knows we could've used someone on this bench with those types of skills.

Sund needs to be punched in the throat then kicked in the head for giving up Jordan. And LD needed to be DDT'd for not even playing the two kids more, if both showed these types of skills in practice. Instead, he's sticking with Bibby and Mo Evans, as we steadily wasted away in February.

Edited by northcyde

Wow, Crawford and Teague together would totally change this team!!! Two guys that don't mind attacking the basket and not settling for jumpshots.

Oh well, back to reality.

• Premium Member

Wow, Crawford and Teague together would totally change this team!!! Two guys that don't mind attacking the basket and not settling for jumpshots.

Oh well, back to reality.

Actually, neither guy can shoot very well. Teams would just pack it in and wait for the charges. The thing about Joe and Jamal is that if they are shooting well, they open the court for everybody else. Here's what would happen with Jordan and Teague.

1. Teams would pack it in.

2. Our inability to shoot over the defense would hinder us.

3. Josh Smith would try to shoot over the defenses.

• Premium Member

Actually, neither guy can shoot very well. Teams would just pack it in and wait for the charges. The thing about Joe and Jamal is that if they are shooting well, they open the court for everybody else. Here's what would happen with Jordan and Teague.

1. Teams would pack it in.

2. Our inability to shoot over the defense would hinder us.

3. Josh Smith would try to shoot over the defenses.

I agree that Teague is not a good shooter, but are you saying that "he who's name shall not be mentioned" is not a good shooter?????

I agree that Teague is not a good shooter, but are you saying that "he who's name shall not be mentioned" is not a good shooter?????

Yes he constantly shot poorly from the perimeter this season on the wiz.. He was never gonna be Ray Allen over here, he is a slasher.

Yes....not a good shooter and teriible shot selection.

• Premium Member

Yes he constantly shot poorly from the perimeter this season on the wiz.. He was never gonna be Ray Allen over here, he is a slasher.

The young man's shot selection defenitely has to improve and I think that will improve his shooting percentage, but from watching him play, he has great range and can defenitely stroke the ball. As he gains more confidence and gets stronger, he's going to be every bit the shooter JJ and Jamal are if not better.

• Premium Member

I don't want no part with any Chuckford, neither the Crawford nor He-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned.

CHUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS! Argh, tired of this crap.

Hmmm. At least He-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned has a small, short contract... but he doesn't belong to us anymore.

Edited by BrazilianHawk

• Premium Member

I think that we don't beat Orlando without the Crawford.

That said, i think there's a place for him here if he lowers his asking price.

You have to think that a team like Chicago will go looking for him?

So will SacTown, NJ, and maybe NY.