• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague's value has spiked; time to sell?

ATL_BALLER

If I were ownership, I'd be calling NO ASAP with a JT/Al or Smoove package for CP3/Filler. I'm in the camp that you go for the superstars at all costs.

Of course, even if NO were game, there's no way the ASG would have the stones to make such a move. Sigh.

No thanks. I don't want to lose the PG that we have finally drafted that is good for another PG, while at the same time, we're losing a Smoove or Horford. If trading any of them (Horford or Smoove), I rather do it for a legit C. Jeff Teague is the future!!

I wouldn't be mad though. :derisive:

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 1

No thanks. I don't want to lose the PG that we have finally drafted that is good for another PG, while at the same time, we're losing a Smoove or Horford. If trading any of them (Horford or Smoove), I rather do it for a legit C. Jeff Teague is the future!!

Chris Paul is not just another PG though.

First off NO

and honestly i think only his value has spiked to us, he still isn't proven enough for any other team to give up something good

Paul is 26, a top 3 PG, and someone who could attract other talent as well (see Howard, Dwight). Above all, he is a true superstar--someone who can carry a team while making those around him better.

Yes, it's a futile dream, but one I can't believe you wouldn't pursue.

No for any other players besides CP3, D12 and Deron Williams

But for them, I have to think about that, besides even if Teague is the future, if we can get somebody like CP3 and ups are chance to get Howard, i might that risk. We need a Thomas D. as GM around here.

As Hawks fans we've been subjected to piss poor pg play since Mookie left, so we've forgotten what a real PG can do for you.

A package of Smith or Hoford and Teague for Paul as principals should definitely be considered. Paul is a superior PG who can carry a team like Rose does for Chicago.

I don't have any idea why some you want to see CP3 with Smith. Smith isn't a championship player nor does he play the style symbolic by CP3. Smith would fit more with Teague than CP3. Smith would really fit the most with Steve Nash.

CP3 and Horford fit like the glass shoe on Cinderella.

It'll take a bit more than Teague and Josh Smith to get Paul or Williams. As good as he was in the playoffs he still wasn't out of this world, and it was just one series. He is still far from a sure thing going forward.

Not really. The teams that really have a shot for CP3 is ATL and NYK. We would moreso have to take Okafor contract which is a player with need anyway so it's not a bad move for us and Jarrett Jack. Something like this.. The BYC would make it hard to trade Horford anywhere much less.

ATL-NOH

• Admin

Not really. The teams that really have a shot for CP3 is ATL and NYK. We would moreso have to take Okafor contract which is a player with need anyway so it's not a bad move for us and Jarrett Jack. Something like this.. The BYC would make it hard to trade Horford anywhere much less.

ATL-NOH

I would do that trade any day of the year.

We would have a killer team.

A core of Cp3, Joe, and Smoove/Horf would be interesting. If I were GM I would consider it.

Lol, how would you propose having a CP3, JJ, Smoove, and Horford all on the same team? One of them would have to go in order for a CP3 trade to happen.

ATL-NOH

Hornets GMs are rolling over there grave

Hornets GMs are rolling over there grave

Derrick Favors- very good potential

Devin Harris- Solid PG, 3 more years left on a decent sized deal

Picks-

For

Deron Williams who is a top 3 PG/top 10 player like CP3 and no injury issues.

So...

Josh Smith- very good player, has an impact.

Jeff Teague- Very good potential

Kurt Hinrich- Solid PG, exp contract

Zaza- Good backup Center

for

CP3- Top 3 PG, top 10 player, injury issues.

Emeka Okafor- Solid center with a BAD contract.

Jarrett Jack- Good backup PG

Looks like a very good deal for New Orleans. Better deal for them then the Deron to NJ deal for Utah.

Lol, how would you propose having a CP3, JJ, Smoove, and Horford all on the same team? One of them would have to go in order for a CP3 trade to happen.

I think the front slash between Smoove and Horford means or.

If we have a chance to acquire a bonafide young superstar we have to jump on it period. Getting CP3 means less of Joe dribbling down the shotclock and more motion the "motion" offense.