• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official Off-season Wishlist Thread

Joker

• Premium Member

My wish list can be exhibited with one acquisition.

a 6-11 to 7 footer who can play good defense, rebound, and score on the inside...

&

Josh Smith drops 25 pounds, come back leaner with better post moves, dribble, and an in-between game.

My list is simple because I want to explore the big lineup.

I think the big lineup can win most nights if we have a Center who can play the position and Josh leave the outside shooting to the Guards if he plays Sf.

I don't have a strong belief that we have to change coaches.

I don't have a very strong belief that Josh or Horf has to go.

I do believe that we have to redefine them to put them in the place where they shine best.

• Premium Member

I care about winning titles. I look across our roster and look at possibilities and needs. I use my contacts to see if their is any interest or major interest which sometimes or most times for the Hawks isn't the case. This team roster isn't like Memphis. This team has guys who will never be #1 options. Only Jamal can truly say he's a real #1 option but he was that for scrubs so....

As for Lebron, it was a fan idea by myself, I never said anyone outside of myself believe it would happen and I never believe it would happen. I just said bring him home, made a thread or two, had a Lebron JPEG in my signature and that's it. Melo had some interest in Atlanta, not major as now noted. Same could be said with Dwight Howard but in this sport, some interest is like playing NCAA Football and your interest meter is at 60% and Ohio State is at 100%. So in reality, the interest doesn't equal anything of substance. I did not say anytime that we were going to get Melo as a fact. Just that interest is there. As for other stars, who have I mentioned. You say I am obsessed with superstars, I am obsessed with winning in all aspect of life. From my workplace, to my choice of women, to my personal appearance. 2nd place is just a 1st place loser unless 2nd place puts me in position to be 1st place in many different regards.

That's enough on me, this is the Official Off-season Wishlist thread. You can tell us what you wish for but no, you cannot sit on my leg.

By the way, you live in Philadelphia. The attendance issue is awful there. Much worst than here and their excuse is we have no one to go see like we did with A.I. or this team can't win it all. Sounds familiar and they had A LOT more historical success than the Hawks.

Wow. That was incoherent.

• Like 1

Wow. That was incoherent.

Great post bro :popcorn:

• Like 1

Realistic wish list of players we can afford with the MLE and LLE:

PF

Reggie Evans

Craig Smith

Louis Amundson

Chris Wilcox

C.

Joel Pryzbilla

Kyrylo Fesenko

Aron Gray

SF

Kelenna Azubuike

Shane Battier

James Jones

Al Thorton

Jason Kapono

SG

Anthony Parker

Marco Belinelli

Roger Mason

My list is fairly simple:

1) Get a center who can rebound, box out, and has an offensive game.

2) Keep Crawford if we can

3) Get a quality SF who can play D and hit the outside shot. I'm talking about someone who is almost worthy to start (7th man if you will). Kinda sounds like Marvin now that I think about it... Man, if only he would start draining the 3 on a regular basis... Maybe this year.... :stirthepot: