• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Realistically, can anything be done?

ATL_BALLER

And by anything, I mean a significant, culture changing move.

*Ownership has already and inexplicably-even-by-their-standards backed Marvin, and there's no way he can be moved regardless (UGH)

*They may halfheartedly dangle Al and/or Josh, but they won't get what they be perceive to be fair value

*They can already use the Hinrich acquisition to defend cries of complacency (though moving Bibby can hardly be seen as breaking up the core)

*They are strapped for cash and above the cap, and any new CBA isn't likely to offer more flexibility/relief

So, other than reshuffling the stiffs at the end of the bench, what can all of us expect? I think you know the answer...

And by anything, I mean a significant, culture changing move.

*Ownership has already and inexplicably-even-by-their-standards backed Marvin, and there's no way he can be moved regardless (UGH)

*They may halfheartedly dangle Al and/or Josh, but they won't get what they be perceive to be fair value

*They can already use the Hinrich acquisition to defend cries of complacency (though moving Bibby can hardly be seen as breaking up the core)

*They are strapped for cash and above the cap, and any new CBA isn't likely to offer more flexibility/relief

So, other than reshuffling the stiffs at the end of the bench, what can all of us expect? I think you know the answer...

Well, we wont find out anything until what is going on with the hockey team. But I think that something needs to happen and we are doing one of these :beathorse: , we got a good start with Teague (even know that I want to trade high for a CP3 or DWill), Smith (too much talent to trade) and others.

I think Phoenix would do Marvin Williams for Childress and if I were the hawks I would oblige..we would be losing size but we would be gaining athleticism and would obtain a guy with a good motor and feel for the game..Chilly can run the floor and get steals..and if not s starter we would be receiving a top notch 6th man who can guard multiple position..I think this is a very duable deal..Phoenix is down on Chills for his lack of outside shooting but he actually looked good in the games he played against the A..

I think Phoenix would do Marvin Williams for Childress and if I were the hawks I would oblige..we would be losing size but we would be gaining athleticism and would obtain a guy with a good motor and feel for the game..Chilly can run the floor and get steals..and if not s starter we would be receiving a top notch 6th man who can guard multiple position..I think this is a very duable deal..Phoenix is down on Chills for his lack of outside shooting but he actually looked good in the games he played against the A..

With Teague as the starting PG of the future I think we need a true shooter at SF and Childress is not that.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

I still believe in marv. He'll come back next season strong.

I think he will get more shots playing off the ball with Teague then playing off the ball with Crawford............but that is true for any guy we put at SF and this is why we need a real shooter there.