What do you want this Off-Season?

Guest Squawker

I really don't see a need to trade for a deal that doesn't make us contenders or close to it. Here are the deals I like:

Deal #1:

ATL-NO-MEM

Atlanta gets their superstar PG and starting quality center. They get a quality backup in Jack.

New Orleans gets Teague who has All Star potential. Mayo who is talented but doesn't play in a system that fits him yet. Josh Smith who is one of the most talented PF's in the NBA and is a stat demon. New Orleans gets the solid Hinrich who is good on both offense and defense but not very good or elite at neither.

Memphis needs a backup center more than another SG. Battier and Allen is set as is Gay and Young. Mayo is left out but there is still a need for a backup center and Zaza is one of the best in the NBA.

Deal #2:

MIL-ATL

Atlanta gets a potentially elite talent who has very good playmaking skills who's in a bad fit in Milwaukee in Jennings. Bogut is one of the better true centers and does make an impact. Salmons has Marvin'd this season. He stopped performing when he got the deal. I am not interested in Salmons or Corey M but for Jennings and Bogut. I would take them.

Josh Smith who is one of the most talented PF's in the NBA and is a stat demon. Milwaukee gets Teague who has All Star potential. Milwaukee gets the solid Hinrich who is good on both offense and defense but not very good or elite at neither.

The rest of the potential deals really don't interest me. They leave us just slightly better than where are now or much worst.