• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOCKOUT DRAFT

Nicholasp27

People are so focused on on picking players 30 and under, that they're skipping over some DAMN good early 30s players. This is a very good pick for the team you have currently constructed. At 33, you'd have to figure that he could at least give your team a quality starter, then role player off the bench, until age 37 - 38.

I think people are focusing on building a young core before they grab the young 30's guys. In my opinion drafting Humphries was a better move to fill my 4, and while UNDRAFTED is obviously a better player he on the decline, and will continue to be as he ages.

• Premium Member

My bad, I took someone whose already taken. Let me find someone whose not drafted and i'll reply when I find him

Ok, I choose Dorell Wright with my 4th round pick.

He can score, defend and shoot the 3 at a high percentage. It's hard to find SFs in this league but Wright does all the things you want from an SF.

VERY GOOD PICK!

• Premium Member

With the next pick of the lockout draft.

With much (too much) dilebaration...

We select:

Kyle Lowry.

We are glad to add this floor general to our team. We like the fact that he plays tenacious on ball defense, he has explosiveness to his game. His A/TO is nice. He is a natural floor general who can do what we need. With him and Gordon, we have two guys on the perimeter that will pester offensive players and funnel them into Dwight for the block.

so am i picking now or are we still waiting?

Sorry. Been away from the internet since early Sunday.

I select Steve Nash.

Even though he only has 2 years(maybe 1) left as a great player, his guidance and talent could make my team a contender now. We'll find a replacement later in the draft. For now my athletic lineup can help cover him on defense.

Edited by sultanofatl

Well with the my next pick I'm going with Samuel Dalembert

He gives me a great defensive front court alongside Ibaka and just keeps adding to the length that I have along that front line. He was second in the league in boards per 48 minutes and he is just another player that fits into the type of team im trying to build....which I'll explain later.

And with the next pick I'm going with Luis Scola

Although mister Scola probably won't be in my starting lineup and i do still have one hole to fill I just couldn't pass up on the chance to get such a talent. Really can't believe he fell so far....18 and 8 while shooting over 50% and giving you everything he has at all times. This dude is balls to the wall 24/7 and I love it....coaches dream, and I think he would be the PERFECT 6th man on a team like this. and like I said I know I still have a hole to fill but i have a plan....don't worry

• Premium Member

To Round out my first five...

We select (after much diliberation):

Luol Deng

The master of the midrange. His defense is a great fit for my defensive team play Zach.

He's good enough in the midrange to provide great support to Howard and Zach. Defensively, he locks up most 3s.

To Round out my first five...

We select (after much diliberation):

Luol Deng

The master of the midrange. His defense is a great fit for my defensive team play Zach.

He's good enough in the midrange to provide great support to Howard and Zach. Defensively, he locks up most 3s.

Deng has long ago been picked

• Premium Member

Deng has long ago been picked

I'm sorry. I was looking through trying to make sure.

In that case.

We select:

WIlson Chandler

Same thing I had for Deng. Except better shot blocker.

Round 11. jy21 - Lebron James2. diesel - Dwight Howard3. sultanofatl - Kevin Durant4. capstone21 - Deron Williams5. whassuphawks - Kobe Bryant6. ahf - Chris Paul7. supporter - Derick Rose8. nicholasp27 - Blake Griffin9. seano – Rajon Rondo10. 01d0rd3r – Dwayne Wade11. thatsmydawg - John Wall12. ngc7 - Al Horford13. coachx - Russell Westbrook14. alejandro09 - Dirk Nowitzki15. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Carmelo Anthony16. Colin - A'mare Stoudemire17. IHeartAtlanta- Monta EllisRound 218. IHeartAtlanta - Joe Johnson19. Colin - Stephen Curry20. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Brook Lopez21. alejandro09 - Jrue Holiday22. coachx - Kevin Love23. ngc7-Joakin Noah24. thatsmydawg-Al Jefferson25. 01d0rd3r-Marc Gasol26. seano-Lamarcus Aldridge27. nicholasp27-Tyreke Evans28. supporter – DeMarcus Cousins29. ahf – Chris Bosh30. whassuphawks – Andrew Bogut31. capstone21 – Pau Gasol32. sultanofatl – Andrew Bynum33. diesel – Zach Randolph34 jy21 – Rudy GayRound 335. jy21 - Serge Ibaka36. diesel - Eric Gordon37. sultanofatl - Andre Iguodala38. capstone21 – Danny Granger39. whassuphawks – Ty Lawson40. ahf – Greg Monroe41. supporter – James Harden42. nicholasp27 – O.J. Mayo43. seano - Nene Hilario44. 01d0rd3r – Luol Deng45. thatsmydawg – Michael Beasley46. ngc7 – Paul Pierce47. coachx – Tyson Chandler48. alejandro09 – Kendrick Person49. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA – Tony Parker50. Colin – Kevin Martin51. IHeartAtlanta – Josh SmithRound 452. IHeartAtlanta - Javal McGee53. Colin/Devon - DeAndre Jordan54. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA -Emeka Okafor55. alejandro09 - Gerald Wallace56. coachx - Wesley Matthews57. ngc7 - Brandon Jennings58. thatsmydawg - Roy Hibbert59. 01d0rd3r - Kris Humphries60. seano - Mike Conley61. nicholasp27 - Gallinari62. supporter - JJ Hickson63. ahf - Manu Ginobili64. whassuphawks-Dorell Wright65. capstone21 - Marcin Gortat66. sultanofatl - Steve Nash67. diesel - Kyle Lowry68 jy21 - Samuel Dalembert

Round 569 jy21- Luis Scola70 diesel- Wilson Chandler71 sultanofatl-72 capstone21-73 whassuphawks-74 ahf-75 supporter-76 nicholasp27-77 seano-

• Admin

Stephen Jackson

Jackson still produces at a high rate and still has a few good years left in him.

An excellent passer I think he fits very well in my lineup at SG. He won't need to score as much so his willingness to pass will be invaluable. He is an excellent defender and also gives my team size in the backcourt. He brings 3 point shooting as well which helps to space things. He and Granger will be very dangerous on the perimeter. The captain is a welcome addition and gives me a very dangerous backcourt. Team is shaping up very nicely!

Edited by capstone21

• Moderators

Speaking of guys I am surprised are still around, the U-Niques select Derrick Favors, the raw 19 year old big man. Favors averaged a double-double on a per 36 basis last year (13 and 10) and looks like he will be a defensive force for the next decade. There is a reason he was the prize to land either Carmelo or Deron. Welcome aboard young bull.

Edited by AHF