• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOCKOUT DRAFT

Nicholasp27

Speaking of guys I am surprised are still around, the U-Niques select Derrick Favors[\b], the raw 19 year old big man. Favors averaged a double-double on a per 36 basis last year (13 and 10) and looks like he will be a defensive force for the next decade. There is a reason he was the prize to land either Carmelo or Deron. Welcome aboard young bull.

Great pick !

Probably the steal of the round ! Heck, he would have been in still in the last round too.

Thaddeus Young

Introducing my SF of the future. Young can shoot the three (if his coach asks), he can drive, he can post up players, and he knows how to play off the ball to guys like Iggy, and Brand. Thaddeus also posted a per of 18.5, which is very good for the starting SF of any team. He will be my defender and garbage man, and he will thrive with guys like Rose and Harden.

• Moderators

Round 11. jy21 - Lebron James2. diesel - Dwight Howard3. sultanofatl - Kevin Durant4. capstone21 - Deron Williams5. whassuphawks - Kobe Bryant6. ahf - Chris Paul7. supporter - Derick Rose8. nicholasp27 - Blake Griffin9. seano – Rajon Rondo10. 01d0rd3r – Dwayne Wade11. thatsmydawg - John Wall12. ngc7 - Al Horford13. coachx - Russell Westbrook14. alejandro09 - Dirk Nowitzki15. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Carmelo Anthony16. Colin - A'mare Stoudemire17. IHeartAtlanta- Monta EllisRound 218. IHeartAtlanta - Joe Johnson19. Colin - Stephen Curry20. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Brook Lopez21. alejandro09 - Jrue Holiday22. coachx - Kevin Love23. ngc7-Joakin Noah24. thatsmydawg-Al Jefferson25. 01d0rd3r-Marc Gasol26. seano-Lamarcus Aldridge27. nicholasp27-Tyreke Evans28. supporter – DeMarcus Cousins29. ahf – Chris Bosh30. whassuphawks – Andrew Bogut31. capstone21 – Pau Gasol32. sultanofatl – Andrew Bynum33. diesel – Zach Randolph34 jy21 – Rudy GayRound 335. jy21 - Serge Ibaka36. diesel - Eric Gordon37. sultanofatl - Andre Iguodala38. capstone21 – Danny Granger39. whassuphawks – Ty Lawson40. ahf – Greg Monroe41. supporter – James Harden42. nicholasp27 – O.J. Mayo43. seano - Nene Hilario44. 01d0rd3r – Luol Deng45. thatsmydawg – Michael Beasley46. ngc7 – Paul Pierce47. coachx – Tyson Chandler48. alejandro09 – Kendrick Person49. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA – Tony Parker50. Colin – Kevin Martin51. IHeartAtlanta – Josh SmithRound 452. IHeartAtlanta - Javal McGee53. Colin/Devon - DeAndre Jordan54. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA -Emeka Okafor55. alejandro09 - Gerald Wallace56. coachx - Wesley Matthews57. ngc7 - Brandon Jennings58. thatsmydawg - Roy Hibbert59. 01d0rd3r - Kris Humphries60. seano - Mike Conley61. nicholasp27 - Gallinari62. supporter - JJ Hickson63. ahf - Manu Ginobili64. whassuphawks-Dorell Wright65. capstone21 - Marcin Gortat66. sultanofatl - Steve Nash67. diesel - Kyle Lowry68 jy21 - Samuel DalembertRound 569 jy21- Luis Scola70 diesel- Wilson Chandler71 sultanofatl- DeJuan Blair72 capstone21- Stephen Jackson73 whassuphawks- Ed Davis74 ahf- Derrick Favors75 supporter- Thaddeus Young76 nicholasp27-77 seano- 78. 01d0rd3r – 79. thatsmydawg – 80. ngc7 – 81. coachx – 82. alejandro09 – 83. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA – 84. Colin/Devon – 85. IHeartAtlanta –

My Team so far: pg: Derrick Rosesg: James Hardensf: Thaddeus Youngpf: J.J. Hicksonc: DeMarcus CousinsYoung team, and if DC can become a 20, 10 guy like he can, I have no complaints about my team. Defense and Offense will get better with internal improvement of the core, and I have a few surprises for my bench players..

i'll take bargnani

he isn't a strong rebounder, but that's OK next to blake griffin

i want a shooting center that can draw out the defense to let griffin work down low

my team so far:

tyreke evans

oj mayo

danilo gallinari

blake griffin

andrea bargnani

seano ON THE CLOCK

Heres my team

pg: Ty Lawson

sg: Kobe Bryant

sf: Dorell Wright

pf: Ed Davis

C: Andrew Bogut

I think I could've drafted better smh

Oh I think your team is all right. I like the Dorell Wright pick a lot, especially as the 64th pick in the draft. I'd say that's a pretty serious bargain right there. Ed Davis is still really young, but he could turn into a good one. He's pretty skilled offensively already, and I like that left-handed shot. He's also got natural shot-blocking abilities and a knack for rebounding the ball, so he might develop into a pretty damn good player someday.

i'll take bargnani

he isn't a strong rebounder, but that's OK next to blake griffin

i want a shooting center that can draw out the defense to let griffin work down low

my team so far:

tyreke evans

oj mayo

danilo gallinari

blake griffin

andrea bargnani

seano ON THE CLOCK

Sheesh, I was wondering when Bargnani was gonna go!

I will make my pick by 7 AM and likely much sooner. I'm kind of right in the middle of something right now.

Ok. I will take Paul Millsap. I'm all about the front court depth, and there is no way I could pass on such a quality big man at this point in the draft. If I did, I would kick myself!

He is the exact type of player that I was hoping Shelden Williams would become, because they pretty much mirror each other physically. They've got the same size, same height, same build, but Millsap obviously is just on an entirely different level so far as being a basketball player goes. He's another high energy guy, good rebounder, good shooter (career .528 FG%) and he is what I would consider to be a very good defensive player. He's heady and heads-up and actually led the Jazz in steals this season, which you probably don't see too often from the PF position. This was his first season as a full-time starter, and he became a true Mr. Reliability for the Jazz throughout all the drama going on with the team, so much so that you could pretty much mark him down 17-20 points and 7-10 rebounds every game. He even hit on 39% of his 3 point attempts this season. I like him a lot. I think he's a hell of player, and he's only 26 years old.

Marcus Thornton

My team is built around defense, there is a distinct lack of a dominant scorer on my roster, I think Marcus can fill that role handily. After he was traded to the Kings and received 38 mpg he started putting up all star numbers across the board 21 ppg, 1.7 spg, 3.4 apg, 4.7 rpg. Marcus had a terrific jumpshot and moves very well off the ball. He can pass and set his teammates up to score aswell. Marcus also gives me another player to go to in clutch situations, in his young career has hit a few clutch shots. On the Defense he fits my team mold as being a excellent man defender and a good help defender who has yet to hit his ceiling. Marcus is a good spot up shooter which is exactly what I want for my shooting guard, when Rondo drives and draws and extra defender or Gasol gets the ball in the post he will sit on the wing and drain shots like it is nothing. This pick gives me a young player who could very well grow into a offensive monster and defensive force, in the right system I see frequent trips to the all-star game in Thorntons future.

Edit:

My Current team

PG: Rajon Rondo

SG: Marcus Thornton

SF: Luol Deng

PF: Kris Humphries

C: Marc Gasol

Edited by 01d0rd3r