• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOCKOUT DRAFT

Nicholasp27

Jerry Sloan

Sloan becomes the first coach taken in this draft, and for good reason. Sloan Had the longest single team tenure of any other coach because his teams are consistently good, over 22 years with the Jazz he had a winning percentage of over 62%. His teams are tough and he always gets the best out of his players. He molded John Stockton into the best point Pure Point Guard to ever play the game. With an almost 50% winning percentage in the playoffs he can get it done when it counts. His offensives are complex and tough to guard and he coaches good defensive teams. I think he can turn Rondo into the next Stockton, which will instantly make my team a championship contender. For the next ten years he will coach my team up and hopefully win several championships.

"he who's name shall not be mentioned"Cause he dunked on Bron

That should look good on your resume. You have a masked man on your team. Hailing from parts unknown, "Jordan the bad trade Crawford", Crawford.Seano is on the clock Edited by TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA

Ok. Well I guess I'll take David West then, and I am really, REALLY surprised to see him still on the board at this point.

Between Aldridge, Millsap and West I am absolutely stacked at the PF position and perhaps ridiculously so, but like I say it's very hard for me to pass on these players and especially when I consider them to be great value picks. Plus, assuming there's trading allowed with this, that gives me trading possibilities maybe. Anyway, David West is a heck of a player. He is long, long, LONG and has got a beautiful fadeaway mid-range jumper from about 16-20 feet that is absolutely unblockable due to his length. He's also one of those players who takes pride in his defensive efforts even more than he takes in his offensive game, for example being the 'go to' guy to match up against Kevin Durant. He's a very good player, very consistent, averaging between 18.9 and 21 PPG over the past four seasons while shooting over 50% in the past two seasons and in the mid to upper 80% range from the FT line and averaging from 8-9 rebounds per game, and that fadeaway J is so sweet that I would hesitate one moment to see him taking the last shot with the game on the line.

Ok. Well I guess I'll take David West then, and I am really, REALLY surprised to see him still on the board at this point.

Between Aldridge, Millsap and West I am absolutely stacked at the PF position and perhaps ridiculously so, but like I say it's very hard for me to pass on these players and especially when I consider them to be great value picks. Plus, assuming there's trading allowed with this, that gives me trading possibilities maybe. Anyway, David West is a heck of a player. He is long, long, LONG and has got a beautiful fadeaway mid-range jumper from about 16-20 feet that is absolutely unblockable due to his length. He's also one of those players who takes pride in his defensive efforts even more than he takes in his offensive game, for example being the 'go to' guy to match up against Kevin Durant. He's a very good player, very consistent, averaging between 18.9 and 21 PPG over the past four seasons while shooting over 50% in the past two seasons and in the mid to upper 80% range from the FT line and averaging from 8-9 rebounds per game, and that fadeaway J is so sweet that I would hesitate one moment to see him taking the last shot with the game on the line.

Good pick, can't say I would have selected him if I remembered he was available but truthfully I forgot about him. Good pick, nice pick and pop guy that rebounds okay.

nicholasp27 is on the clock

Good pick, can't say I would have selected him if I remembered he was available but truthfully I forgot about him. Good pick, nice pick and pop guy that rebounds okay.nicholasp27 is on the clock

Thanks, man. Yeah, Nicholas has been notified. I hate to see ngc passed over, but you're right. We should probably keep this thing moving.

He has an acl tear which sucks, but he's going through rehab, but don't expect him to play the same way as he has been for these previous years when he comes back.

• Admin

Jerry Sloan

Sloan becomes the first coach taken in this draft, and for good reason. Sloan Had the longest single team tenure of any other coach because his teams are consistently good, over 22 years with the Jazz he had a winning percentage of over 62%. His teams are tough and he always gets the best out of his players. He molded John Stockton into the best point Pure Point Guard to ever play the game. With an almost 50% winning percentage in the playoffs he can get it done when it counts. His offensives are complex and tough to guard and he coaches good defensive teams. I think he can turn Rondo into the next Stockton, which will instantly make my team a championship contender. For the next ten years he will coach my team up and hopefully win several championships.

I was wondering when the first coach would go. He is a great coach

Round 11. jy21 - Lebron James2. diesel - Dwight Howard3. sultanofatl - Kevin Durant4. capstone21 - Deron Williams5. whassuphawks - Kobe Bryant6. ahf - Chris Paul7. supporter - Derick Rose8. nicholasp27 - Blake Griffin9. seano - Dwayne Wade10. 01d0rd3r - Rajon Rondo11. thatsmydawg - John Wall12. ngc7 - Al Horford13. coachx - Russell Westbrook14. alejandro09 - Dirk Nowitzki15. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Carmelo Anthony16. Colin - A'mare Stoudemire17. IHeartAtlanta- Monta EllisRound 218. IHeartAtlanta - Joe Johnson19. Colin - Stephen Curry20. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Brook Lopez21. alejandro09 - Jrue Holiday22. coachx - Kevin Love23. ngc7-Joakin Noah24. thatsmydawg-Al Jefferson25. 01d0rd3r-Marc Gasol26. seano-Lamarcus Aldridge27. nicholasp27-Tyreke Evans28. supporter – DeMarcus Cousins29. ahf – Chris Bosh30. whassuphawks – Andrew Bogut31. capstone21 - Pau Gasol32. sultanofatl - Andrew Bynum33. diesel - Zach Randolph34 jy21 - Rudy GayRound 335. jy21 - Serge Ibaka36. diesel - Eric Gordon37. sultanofatl - Andre Iguodala38. capstone21 - Danny Granger39. whassuphawks - Ty Lawson40. ahf - Greg Monroe41. supporter - James Harden42. nicholasp27 - OJ Mayo43. seano - Nene Hilario44. 01d0rd3r - Loul Deng45. thatsmydawg - Michael Beasley46. ngc7 - Paul Pierce47. coachx - Tyson Chandler48. alejandro09 - Kendrick Perkins49. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Tony Parker50. Colin - Kevin Martin51. IHeartAtlanta - Josh SmithRound 452. IHeartAtlanta - Javale McGee53. Colin - DeAndre Jordan54. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Emeka Okafor55. alejandro09 - Gerald Wallace56. coachx - Wesley Matthews57. ngc7 - Brandon Jennings58. thatsmydawg - Roy Hibbert 59. 01d0rd3r - Kris Humphries60. seano - Mike Conley61. nicholasp27 - Danilo Gallinari62. supporter - JJ Hickson63. ahf - Manu Ginobili64. whassuphawks - Dorell Wright65. capstone21 - Marcin Gortat66. sultanofatl - Steve Nash67. diesel - Kyle Lowry68 jy21 - Samuel DalembertRound 569. jy21 - Lus Scola70. Diesel - Wilson Chandler71 sultanofatl- DeJuan Blair72 capstone21- Stephen Jackson73 whassuphawks- Ed Davis74 ahf- Derrick Favors75 supporter- Thaddeus Young76 nicholasp27- Andrea Bargnani 77 seano- Paul Milsap78. 01d0rd3r – Marcus Thornton79. thatsmydawg – Jeff Green80. ngc7 – Ray Allen81. coachx – Tayshaun Prince82. alejandro09 – Landry Fields83. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA – Demar Derozan84. Colin/Devon – Nicolas Batum85. IHeartAtlanta – Paul George86. IHeartAtlanta -Jamal Crawford87, Colin/devon - David Lee88. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Tim Duncan89. alejandro09 - Brandon Roy90. coachx - Lamar Odom91. ngc7 -92. thatsmydawg - "he who's name shall not be mentioned"93. 01d0rd3r - Jerry Sloan (coach)94. seano - David West95. nicholasp27 - 96. supporter - 97. ahf - 98. whassuphawks - 99. capstone21 - 100. sultanofatl - 101. diesel - 102. jy21 -

• Moderators

ngc7 is already on the clocknicholas is also on the clock and was notified last night at 7:07 pm - That is 2:53 minutes last night and means that his time runs until 12:07 today which is less than an hour from now. I did just PM both of them a reminder.Supporter will then be on the clock as of 12:07 regardless of what they do.It is nicer when people are around to make their picks but everyone gets tied up on things from time to time and I think we are better off giving people a nice window to pick because otherwise the draft will degenerate and be less interesting at the end.

Edited by AHF

Kevin Garnett

What can I say about this dude. He may be annoying but you want him on your team whenever he is on the court. He provides leadership, toughness, and a veteran presence. I know he may have only a few years left in his tank but he is going to be the leeway for my youngsters. He won't play alot of minutes but will provide defense and the ability to spread the court for either DeMarcus or Rose. He will be a great tutor for my big man and will be a great fit for my team.

Starting lineup:

Derrick Rose, James Harden, Thad Young, KG, Cousins...Sixthman: J.J. Hickson

AHF is on the clock

Edited by Supporter

• Moderators

The U-Niques see no reason to stop building bigtime depth in the frontcourt and select power forward Carlos Boozer.

Boozer is 29 years old and averages a career double-double with 17.3 ppg and 10.1 rpg to go along with his excellent .573 TS%. He averages a great 20.6 PER and .159 WS/48. The only knock against him is his spotty health history since he has averaged just over 63 games per season on his career. Boozer will deliver outstanding rebounding and low post scoring ability to the U-Niques roster and will be one more weapon for Chris Paul to feed. We had him pegged to be off the board and nearly took him more than 20 picks ago.

Welcome to the squad, Carlos!

Nice pick, I was actually going to select him until I saw Brandon Roy still available. Just curious but who would you take out in order to bring Odom into the game? There are a plethora of ways to do it.

It just depends on the matchup.

Odom can play SF, PF, and C depending on who the matchup is. I've seen Phil Jackson use him at PG but that was more a product of their lack of talent at the PG position.

On average I see Odom continueing to get the same 30-33 mpg as 6th man with the Lakers:

10 mpg at SF

13 mpg at PF

7-10 mpg at C depending on matchup. Against many centers Odom is good enough in the post where can adequately defend them and cause huge matchup problems on offense.

Then you alwayse have injuries and foul trouble which can bump the mpg up.

Edited by coachx

• Moderators

Round 1

1. jy21 - Lebron James

2. diesel - Dwight Howard

3. sultanofatl - Kevin Durant

4. capstone21 - Deron Williams

5. whassuphawks - Kobe Bryant

6. ahf - Chris Paul

7. supporter - Derick Rose

8. nicholasp27 - Blake Griffin

9. seano - Dwayne Wade

10. 01d0rd3r - Rajon Rondo

11. thatsmydawg - John Wall

12. ngc7 - Al Horford

13. coachx - Russell Westbrook

14. alejandro09 - Dirk Nowitzki

15. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Carmelo Anthony

16. Colin - A'mare Stoudemire

17. IHeartAtlanta- Monta Ellis

Round 2

18. IHeartAtlanta - Joe Johnson

19. Colin - Stephen Curry

20. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Brook Lopez

21. alejandro09 - Jrue Holiday

22. coachx - Kevin Love

23. ngc7-Joakin Noah

24. thatsmydawg-Al Jefferson

25. 01d0rd3r-Marc Gasol

26. seano-Lamarcus Aldridge

27. nicholasp27-Tyreke Evans

28. supporter – DeMarcus Cousins

29. ahf – Chris Bosh

30. whassuphawks – Andrew Bogut

31. capstone21 - Pau Gasol

32. sultanofatl - Andrew Bynum

33. diesel - Zach Randolph

34 jy21 - Rudy Gay

Round 3

35. jy21 - Serge Ibaka

36. diesel - Eric Gordon

37. sultanofatl - Andre Iguodala

38. capstone21 - Danny Granger

39. whassuphawks - Ty Lawson

40. ahf - Greg Monroe

41. supporter - James Harden

42. nicholasp27 - OJ Mayo

43. seano - Nene Hilario

44. 01d0rd3r - Loul Deng

45. thatsmydawg - Michael Beasley

46. ngc7 - Paul Pierce

47. coachx - Tyson Chandler

48. alejandro09 - Kendrick Perkins

49. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Tony Parker

50. Colin - Kevin Martin

51. IHeartAtlanta - Josh Smith

Round 4

52. IHeartAtlanta - Javale McGee

53. Colin - DeAndre Jordan

54. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Emeka Okafor

55. alejandro09 - Gerald Wallace

56. coachx - Wesley Matthews

57. ngc7 - Brandon Jennings

58. thatsmydawg - Roy Hibbert

59. 01d0rd3r - Kris Humphries

60. seano - Mike Conley

61. nicholasp27 - Danilo Gallinari

62. supporter - JJ Hickson

63. ahf - Manu Ginobili

64. whassuphawks - Dorell Wright

65. capstone21 - Marcin Gortat

66. sultanofatl - Steve Nash

67. diesel - Kyle Lowry

68 jy21 - Samuel Dalembert

Round 5

69. jy21 - Lus Scola

70. Diesel - Wilson Chandler

71 sultanofatl- DeJuan Blair

72 capstone21- Stephen Jackson

73 whassuphawks- Ed Davis

74 ahf- Derrick Favors

75 supporter- Thaddeus Young

76 nicholasp27- Andrea Bargnani

77 seano- Paul Milsap

78. 01d0rd3r – Marcus Thornton

79. thatsmydawg – Jeff Green

80. ngc7 – Ray Allen

81. coachx – Tayshaun Prince

82. alejandro09 – Landry Fields

83. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA – Demar Derozan

84. Colin/Devon – Nicolas Batum

85. IHeartAtlanta – Paul George

Round 6

86. IHeartAtlanta -Jamal Crawford

87, Colin/devon - David Lee

88. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Tim Duncan

89. alejandro09 - Brandon Roy

90. coachx - Lamar Odom

91. ngc7 -

92. thatsmydawg - "he who's name shall not be mentioned"

93. 01d0rd3r - Jerry Sloan (coach)

94. seano - David West

95. nicholasp27 - Kevin Garnett

96. supporter - Phil Jackson

97. ahf - Carlos Boozer

98. whassuphawks -

99. capstone21 -

100. sultanofatl -

101. diesel -

102. jy21 -

whassuphawks is on the clock! - Deadline 8:37 p.m. EST

Edited by AHF

• Admin

I choose Anderson Varejao

Looking for the right balance for my team AV gives me an ultimate team player off the bench. He brings excellent defense at 4 or 5, rebounding, toughness and all around hustle. He is not afraid to do the dirty work. Every team needs a glue guy and I am happy to add this guy to my lineup. He also can get some points when needed but will never be a double figure scoring guy. However, scoring is handled and he brings the intangibles to the table that is going to help the team win. I am really liking the chemistry of my team so far.

sultanofatl you are on the clock