• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

LOCKOUT DRAFT

Nicholasp27

Damn, Devon and I were really interested in Lou Williams as well, great pick.

That being said, we select Rudy Fernandez with our 9th round pick. We are happy to add a shooter and scorer off the bench, and believe that Fernandez will do a lot for our team, now that he can implement himself into a new system.

IHeartAtlanta is now on the clock, and will be notified.

Can we Pick People that Were Just Drafted...?

If Not Then I Pick Marvin Williams and Joel Anthony

They have to have played 1 game in their NBA career.

With our 10th round selection, Devon and I select; Shane Battier. We believe that selecting Battier helps us round out our key second-team, and brings a defensive-minded veteran to our rotation. Battier is a career 38.5% three-point shooter, a two-time all-nba defensive team choice and one of the most efficient players in the NBA over his career. Stat geeks love him, coaches love him, and teammates do as well. Overall, we believe that Battier is a strong pick this late in the draft and helps make up for any defensive lapses our other reserves may make.

After this selection, our current lineup looks as follows...

PG- Stephen Curry

SG- Kevin Martin

SF- Nicolas Batum

PF- Amare Stoudemire

C- DeAndre Jordan

BENCH

PG- Darren Collison

SG- Rudy Fernandez

SF- Shane Battier

PF- David Lee

C- Chris Kaman

Devon and I believe that this is a near perfect blend of scoring, ball handling, youth, leadership, spot up shooters, penetration ability, on ball defense, size and speed within both lineups.

I believe that Alejandro09 is now on the clock, and will be notified as such.

Edited by Colin

Luc Richard Mbah a Moute

A very serviceable PF who has the ability to rebound and guard PFs, SFs, and some SGs (Joe Johnson). Still has room to grow, but he fits my team mold of play your role.

coachx will be notified shortly.

Edited by alejandro09

For my 10th round pick I'm jumping on Wesley Johnson.

Soon to be in his 2nd year, he is a swing man who is super athletic AND can hit the 3 point shot. That combination is fairly rare in today's NBA. He can backup both SF and SG when needed. Hopefully T. Prince and L. Odom can take him under their wing and teach him the art of defense and the mental aspect of the game. He already has the god given physical tools. I see him finishing many a break (both from 3 and with dunks) after Chandler and Love secure the defensive rebound.

Current Roster:

Westbrook (22)

Matthews (24) / B. Gordon (28)

Prince (31) / W. Johnson (23)

Love (22) / L. Odom (31)

Chandler (28) / Hawes (24) / R. Lopez (24)

Squawker has now been notified he is on the clock.

Edited by coachx

bump, I am pretty sure squawker is skipped

He was on here at 11:52 AM today as well as last night. I guess he doesn't care.

For those of you who signed up of for this draft but don't care to see it through and finish it.....please have the common courtesy to tell everyone you no longer want to play so that the rest of us don't sit for days waiting on you.

Perhaps next time, if there is a next time, we should treat this like a normal online fantasy draft with 2 or 3 minutes between picks. That way it gets done in one afternoon and people do not lose interest like many appareantly have here.

Sorry......just a pet peave of mine. If you start something you should finish it. I was just taught that since I was like 4.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 2

He was on here at 11:52 AM today as well as last night. I guess he doesn't care.

For those of you who signed up of for this draft but don't care to see it through and finish it.....please have the common courtesy to tell everyone you no longer want to play so that the rest of us don't sit for days waiting on you.

Perhaps next time, if there is a next time, we should treat this like a normal online fantasy draft with 2 or 3 minutes between picks. That way it gets done in one afternoon and people do not lose interest like many appareantly have here.

Sorry......just a pet peave of mine. If you start something you should finish it. I was just taught that since I was like 4.

I agree about the fantasy draft with 2 or 3 minutes between picks, it's alot more organized as well. Also I noticed that the draft slows up towards the bottom half group of squawkers. Maybe next time just keep it to 12 or so squawkers.

I'm still into it and wanting to go all the way to the end. It seems like most of the drafters are still into it, as there are just a few who have dropped out. But yeah, this thing has definitely slowed to a crawl. Not particularly worried about that one way or the other though.

• Admin

Maybe we get everyone who is still constantly playing to get on at a specific time, and do 5 minutes between picks. just to finish this up.

No, we have it setup like it is. I don't think we should change it.One in the future maybe but we shouldn't change what we have right now

No, we have it setup like it is. I don't think we should change it.One in the future maybe but we shouldn't change what we have right now

Agreed. Can't make such drastic changes now.thatsmydawg should be on the clock since ngc7/squawker have been skipped.I'll send him a PM l to be sure he knows.

Agreed. Can't make such drastic changes now.thatsmydawg should be on the clock since ngc7/squawker have been skipped.I'll send him a PM l to be sure he knows.

ANTHONY MORROWGreat shooter. He has been better than I thought he would out of college.R2D2 you are on the clock. Sorry can't ever remember your real name.

Chris Wilcox

Adding more Size and energy to my bench I choose Wilcox. With a PER of over 18 he is a great value pick at this point. He is only 28 so not only can he come in and contribute but he can still improve his game. Not very good defensively but he does rebound well. Good touch around the basket.

Seano is on the clock

Edited by AHF

• Moderators

Round 11. jy21 - Lebron James2. diesel - Dwight Howard3. sultanofatl - Kevin Durant4. capstone21 - Deron Williams5. whassuphawks - Kobe Bryant6. ahf - Chris Paul7. supporter - Derick Rose8. nicholasp27 - Blake Griffin9. seano - Dwayne Wade10. 01d0rd3r - Rajon Rondo11. thatsmydawg - John Wall12. ngc7 - Al Horford13. coachx - Russell Westbrook14. alejandro09 - Dirk Nowitzki15. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Carmelo Anthony16. Colin - A'mare Stoudemire17. IHeartAtlanta- Monta EllisRound 218. IHeartAtlanta - Joe Johnson19. Colin - Stephen Curry20. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Brook Lopez21. alejandro09 - Jrue Holiday22. coachx - Kevin Love23. ngc7-Joakin Noah24. thatsmydawg-Al Jefferson25. 01d0rd3r-Marc Gasol26. seano-Lamarcus Aldridge27. nicholasp27-Tyreke Evans28. supporter – DeMarcus Cousins29. ahf – Chris Bosh30. whassuphawks – Andrew Bogut31. capstone21 - Pau Gasol32. sultanofatl - Andrew Bynum33. diesel - Zach Randolph34 jy21 - Rudy GayRound 335. jy21 - Serge Ibaka36. diesel - Eric Gordon37. sultanofatl - Andre Iguodala38. capstone21 - Danny Granger39. whassuphawks - Ty Lawson40. ahf - Greg Monroe41. supporter - James Harden42. nicholasp27 - OJ Mayo43. seano - Nene Hilario44. 01d0rd3r - Loul Deng45. thatsmydawg - Michael Beasley46. ngc7 - Paul Pierce47. coachx - Tyson Chandler48. alejandro09 - Kendrick Perkins49. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Tony Parker50. Colin - Kevin Martin51. IHeartAtlanta - Josh SmithRound 452. IHeartAtlanta - Javale McGee53. Colin - DeAndre Jordan54. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Emeka Okafor55. alejandro09 - Gerald Wallace56. coachx - Wesley Matthews57. ngc7 - Brandon Jennings58. thatsmydawg - Roy Hibbert59. 01d0rd3r - Kris Humphries60. seano - Mike Conley61. nicholasp27 - Danilo Gallinari62. supporter - JJ Hickson63. ahf - Manu Ginobili64. whassuphawks - Dorell Wright65. capstone21 - Marcin Gortat66. sultanofatl - Steve Nash67. diesel - Kyle Lowry68 jy21 - Samuel DalembertRound 569. jy21 - Lus Scola70. Diesel - Wilson Chandler71 sultanofatl- DeJuan Blair72 capstone21- Stephen Jackson73 whassuphawks- Ed Davis74 ahf- Derrick Favors75 supporter- Thaddeus Young76 nicholasp27- Andrea Bargnani77 seano- Paul Milsap78. 01d0rd3r – Marcus Thornton79. thatsmydawg – Jeff Green80. ngc7 – Ray Allen81. coachx – Tayshaun Prince82. alejandro09 – Landry Fields83. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA – Demar Derozan84. Colin/Devon – Nicolas Batum85. IHeartAtlanta – Paul GeorgeRound 686. IHeartAtlanta -Jamal Crawford87, Colin/devon - David Lee88. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Tim Duncan89. alejandro09 - Brandon Roy90. coachx - Lamar Odom91. ngc7/Squawker - Hedu Turkoglu92. thatsmydawg - "he who's name shall not be mentioned"93. 01d0rd3r - Jerry Sloan (coach)94. seano - David West95. nicholasp27 - Phil Jackson96. supporter - Kevin Garnett97. ahf - Carlos Boozer98. whassuphawks - Evan Turner99. capstone21 - Anderson Varejao100. sultanofatl - Raymond Felton101. diesel - Ramon Sessions102. jy21 - Chauncey BillupsRound 7103. jy21 - Jason Terry104. diesel - Ryan Anderson105. sultanofatl - Greg Oden106. capstone21 - Jason Richardson107. whassuphawks - Nick Young108. ahf - Jameer Nelson109. supporter - Rodney Stuckey110. nicholasp27 - Taj Gibson111. seano - JJ Barea112. 01d0rd3r - Aaron Affalo113. thatsmydawg - Andray Blatche114. ngc7/Squawker - Jeff Teague115. coachx - Ben Gordon116. alejandro09 - Jason Thompson117. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Devin Harris118. Colin/Devon - Chris Kaman119. IHeartAtlanta - Ron ArtestRound 8120. IHeartAtlanta - JR Smith121. Colin/Devon - Darren Collison122. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Trevor Ariza123. alejandro09 - Kyle Korver124. coachx - Spencer Hawes125. ngc7/Squawker - John Salmons126. thatmydawg - DJ Augustin127. 01d0rd3r - Aaron Brooks128. seano - Tony Allen129. nicholasp27 -130. supporter - Brendan Haywood131. ahf - Jared Dudley132. whassuphawks - Omer Asik133. capstone21 - Carl Landry134. sultanofatl - Anthony Randolph135. diesel - Shawn Marion136. jy21 - Jose CalderonRound 9137. jy21 - Carlos Delfino138. diesel - Tracy McGrady139. sultanofatl - Mickael Pietrus140. capstone21 - Andrei Kirilenko141. whassuphawks - Tyler Hansbrough142. ahf - Marcus Camby143. supporter - Richard Jefferson144. nicholasp27 -145. seano - Grant Hill146. 01d0rd3r -Elton Brand147. thatmydawg - George Hill148. ngc7/Squawker -149. coachx - Robin Lopez150. alejandro09 - Louis Williams151. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA -152. Colin/Devon - Rudy Fernandez153. IHeartAtlanta - Marvin WilliamsRound 10154. IHeartAtlanta - Joel Anthony155 Colin/Devon - Shane Battier156. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - 157. alejandro09 - Luc Richard Mbah a Moute158. coachx - Wesley Johnson159. ngc7/Squawker - 160. thatmydawg - Anthony Morrow161. 01d0rd3r - Chris Wilcox162. seano - 163. nicholasp27 -164. supporter - 165. ahf - 166. whassuphawks - 167. capstone21 - 168. sultanofatl - 169. diesel - 170. jy21 -Lethalweapon3 should be joining to take over the TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA team.

Edited by AHF

So whassupHawks has a pickSquawker you have 2 pickstrueintellectualplaya has 2 picksnicholasp27 has a pickseano you are up for a pick

nicholasp27 actually has 2 picks.He is up again after seano which would make it 3 picks.