• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOCKOUT DRAFT

Nicholasp27

• Admin

We should disband the TrueI, Nicholas, and Squawker teams and let the players be draft eligible again.

No, the rosters should stay as they are. Players drafted are not availableThis draft was actually Nicholas's idea. He set up the rules.If you miss your pick the next person will draft and you have any oppurtunity after that to fill in your slots.

Lethalweapon3 should be joining to take over the TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA team.

I have no problem with that

• Moderators

We should disband the TrueI, Nicholas, and Squawker teams and let the players be draft eligible again.

Even if you disband the teams, you can't let the players be draft eligible again. It would be a huge windfall for whatever teams got the top guys and throw the entire balance way out of wack. I'm not sure why Nicholas and Squawker aren't participating and I hope they jump back on the thread, but Lethalweapon3 should be taking over TrueI's team. Hopefully they will end up continuing all 3 rosters. Edited by AHF

Ok, I guess here I will go with Kirk Hinrich.

We all know what he can do. Veteran floor leadership, highly intelligent, can knock down the 3-ball, careful with the ball/low turnovers, just a Steady Eddie type that's about as reliable as can be- and he's only 30 years old, so it's not like he's ancient history by any stretch of the imagination. My type of point guard who's versatile enough to also play the 2 guard spot. Totally non-flashy, just a very solid player, and I'm glad he's an Atlanta Hawk.

And that would leave me with a rotation of:

PG- Conley/Hinrich

SG- Wade/JJ Barea

SF- G. Hill/T. Allen

PF- Aldridge/West/Millsap

C- Nene/Aldridge

Ok, I believe that Nicholas is on the clock. I will text him, though it looks like he may have gone the way of the dodo bird so far as this draft is concerned.

Edited by Seano

SMH I forgot I had a pick. With my 9th round pick I choose: Tyler Hansbrough

Great value. He will be in the league for a lot of years to come. I would have taken him 2 rounds ago but my PF position is set.

Even if you disband the teams, you can't let the players be draft eligible again.

Agreed..........that is unless I'm the one on the clock when we make them draft eligible :picknose: .

Seriouly though, once a guy is drafted they cannot go back into the draft. That would make no sense.

Edited by coachx

so does this mean that it's my turn?

nicholsap27 has been skipped both of the last 2 rounds. After being skipped twice in a row I don't think we should wait another day in hopes that he actually shows up to make his 3 picks he now has coming to him. He has not been on the board since June 21. On June 21 he said he would come back and make his picks but that was 6 days ago now.

I have no problem with you making your pick since he has vanished from the board.

What does the board think ? Once you have been skipped 2 rounds in a row I don't think one person should be able to hold the draft hostage for a 3rd time in row.

I'd give that a thumbs up.

Edited by coachx

This is nicholsap27's draft. He had the idea and came up with the rules.

Thanks. I'm aware of that. He is also the one who said we can speed it up if it starts to drag in the later rounds. The man obviously has something imortant going on in his life right now. He came on 6 days ago saying he had stuff come up and would try to catch up on his picks........point is that was 6 days ago and we have not heard from him.I feel bad for the guy who had to pick after him the last 3 rounds though. I also feel bad for whatever has come in nicholsap27's life if it happens to be a bad thing. I'm the minority here. No big deal. Edited by coachx

Ok so somebody just PM me when it's my turn

The last pick was done at 1:47 PM yesterday so I believe the 8 hour clock has run its course yet again.I took the liberty of PM'ing supporter to get this thing rolling again.

The last pick was done at 1:47 PM yesterday so I believe the 8 hour clock has run its course yet again.

I took the liberty of PM'ing supporter to get this thing rolling again.

Thank you coach I choose Darrell Arthur

AHF is on the clock

Edited by Supporter

• Moderators

Jodie Meeks

The U-Niques add some perimeter fire power with 23 year old Jodie Meeks. Meeks is a sharp shooter who put up phenomenal shooting numbers in college and continued that into the NBA, shooting 40% from 3pt range last season and nearly 90% from the line. Meeks is also athletic and tenacious enough to be a plus defender on the other end of the floor. For advanced metrics, he finished the season right below Jason Terry and right above Louis Williams in win shares.

With Paul penetrating and our frontcourt depth pounding on the opposition, Meeks will be a perfect addition to stretch the floor and provide a spark off the bench.

whassuphawks is on the clock

Edited by AHF

• Moderators

Nice pick.........not only is he a great shooter...... he is a Blue Nation Wildcat !

I am just upset you ended up with Tayshaun Prince. He would have looked great as a SF for any of these "super" teams for the next few years. :good: