• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

LOCKOUT DRAFT

Nicholasp27

• Moderators

I'm too lazy to check to see if it changed, but on Page 1 it says 13 players and a coach, so is it still 14 rounds?~lw3

That is right. A normal 13 man roster plus coach.Round 8120. IHeartAtlanta - JR Smith121. Colin/Devon - Darren Collison122. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Trevor Ariza123. alejandro09 - Kyle Korver124. coachx - Spencer Hawes125. ngc7/Squawker - John Salmons126. thatmydawg - DJ Augustin127. 01d0rd3r - Aaron Brooks128. seano - Tony Allen129. nicholasp27 -130. supporter - Brendan Haywood131. ahf - Jared Dudley132. whassuphawks - Omer Asik133. capstone21 - Carl Landry134. sultanofatl - Anthony Randolph135. diesel - Shawn Marion136. jy21 - Jose CalderonRound 9137. jy21 - Carlos Delfino138. diesel - Tracy McGrady139. sultanofatl - Mickael Pietrus140. capstone21 - Andrei Kirilenko141. whassuphawks - Tyler Hansbrough142. ahf - Marcus Camby143. supporter - Richard Jefferson144. nicholasp27 -145. seano - Grant Hill146. 01d0rd3r -Elton Brand147. thatmydawg - George Hill148. ngc7/Squawker -149. coachx - Robin Lopez150. alejandro09 - Louis Williams151. lethalweapon3 - Channing Frye152. Colin/Devon - Rudy Fernandez153. IHeartAtlanta - Marvin WilliamsRound 10154. IHeartAtlanta - Joel Anthony155 Colin/Devon - Shane Battier156. lethalweapon3 - CJ Miles157. alejandro09 - Luc Richard Mbah a Moute158. coachx - Wesley Johnson159. ngc7/Squawker -160. thatmydawg - Anthony Morrow161. 01d0rd3r - Chris Wilcox162. seano - Kirk Hinrich163. nicholasp27 -164. supporter - Darrell Arthur165. ahf - Jodie Meeks166. whassuphawks - Gilbert Arenas167. capstone21 - Eric Maynor168. sultanofatl - Kenyon Martin169. diesel - Ronnie Turiaf170. jy21 -Darko MilicicRound 11171. jy21 - Brandon Rush172. diesel - Rashard Lewis173. sultanofatl - Terrence Williams174. capstone21 - Gregg Popovich175. whassuphawks - Rick Carlisle176. ahf - Pat Riley177. supporter - Rick Adelman178. nicholasp27 -179. seano - Chuck Hayes180. 01d0rd3r - Reggie Williams181. thatmydawg - George Karl182. ngc7/Squawker -183. coachx - Doc Rivers184. alejandro09 - Glen Davis185. lethalweapon3 - Amir Johnson186 Colin/Devon - Scott Brooks187. IHeartAtlanta - Mark JacksonRound 12188. IHeartAtlanta -189 Colin/Devon -190. lethalweapon3 -191. alejandro09 -192. coachx -193. ngc7/Squawker - (skip unless he has picked before now)194. thatmydawg -195. 01d0rd3r -196. seano -197. nicholasp27 -(skip unless he has picked before now)198. supporter -199. ahf -200. whassuphawks -201. capstone21 -202. sultanofatl -203. diesel -204. jy21 - Edited by AHF

Round 11

171. jy21 - Brandon Rush

172. diesel - Rashard Lewis

173. sultanofatl - Terrence Williams

174. capstone21 - Gregg Popovich

175. whassuphawks - Rick Carlisle

176. ahf - Pat Riley

177. supporter - Rick Adelman

178. nicholasp27 -

179. seano - Chuck Hayes

180. 01d0rd3r - Reggie Williams

181. thatmydawg - George Karl

182. ngc7/Squawker -

183. coachx - Doc Rivers

184. alejandro09 - Glen Davis

185. lethalweapon3 - Amir Johnson

186 Colin/Devon - Scott Brooks

187. IHeartAtlanta - Mark Jackson

Fixed.

Just wanted to point out that I took Doc Rivers a couple of days ago. I just did not want another guy taking him b/c they thought he was available.

• Moderators

Fixed.Just wanted to point out that I took Doc Rivers a couple of days ago. I just did not want another guy taking him b/c they thought he was available.

Thanks! I picked back up with Davis and was thinking I had already put your Doc pick on the board. (Obviously not!)

To Lazy To GO Through And See Who's All Picked Sooo I'll Just Pick Up Some Duck...Eddie House1. Monta Ellis / Jamal Crawford2. Joe Johnson / Jr Smith / Eddie House3. Paul George / Ron Artest / Marvin Williams4. Josh Smith5. Javele McGee / Joel AnthonyCoach Mark Jackson

Edited by IHeartAtlanta

To Lazy To GO Through And See Who's All Picked Sooo I'll Just Pick Up Some Duck...

Eddie House

1. Monta Ellis / Jamal Crawford

2. Joe Johnson / Jr Smith / Eddie House

3. Paul George / Ron Artest / Marvin Williams

4. Josh Smith

5. Javele McGee / Joel Anthony

Coach Mark Jackson

All you have to do is hit control+f (find on page) and type in the person you want, and because people have been so kind as to post a list of all picked players, you can see who has/hasn't been taken.

Oh well, with the 2nd pick in the 12th round of the draft, Devon and I (The Parliament Funkadelic) select Gordon Hayward. Hayward was an absolute stud at Butler, plays the game the right way, and has a guard skillset in a tall-forward's body. Sure he is lanky, but he defends better than people give him credit for, he was a winner in high school, and he can absolutely SHOOT THE LIGHTS OUT. He averaged 17 points in 8 April games last season when he finally started to see some playing time (on 58% FG and 57% 3s), and even outdueled Kobe in a late season game. He has enormous potential and fits in very well with our current core.

LethalWeapon3 is on the clock, and I will notify him.

The PARLIAMENT FUNKADELIC's 2011-2012 Roster:

PG: Steph Curry / Darren Collison

SG: Kevin Martin / Rudy Fernandez

SF: Nicholas Batum / Shane Battier / Gordon Hayward

PF: A'Mare Stoudemire / David Lee

C : DeAndre Jordan / Chris Kaman

Head Coach: Scott Brooks

Edited by Colin

With their 12th round pick The Perfect Balance selects Luke Ridnour.

The team needed a steady veteran to back up the PG spot.

Westbrook / Ridnour

Matthews / B. Gordon

Prince / W. Johnson

Love / Odom

T. Chandler / Hawes / R. Lopez

Head Coach: Doc Rivers

Edit: thatsmydawg has now been notfied.

Edited by coachx

With their 12th round pick The Perfect Balance selects Luke Ridnour.

The team needed a steady veteran to back up the PG spot.

Westbrook / Ridnour

Matthews / B. Gordon

Prince / W. Johnson

Love / Odom

T. Chandler / Hawes / R. Lopez

Head Coach: Doc Rivers

Edit: thatsmydawg has now been notfied.

GERALD HENDERSON

Hopefully his injury isn't too bad. Could be a nice late round addition.

GERALD HENDERSON

Hopefully his injury isn't too bad. Could be a nice late round addition.

R2D2 is on the clock

Ok. I'd better pick a coach here, so I'll go with Eric Spoelstra.

He took a lot of heat this season (no pun intended), but I was just incredibly impressed with the way he handled it all under extremely challenging circumstances. The constant storm of media surrounding that squad, the endless criticisms, the early season blowups and controversies, everybody and their dog rooting hard for them to fail, and the way he was able to handle all that and keep himself and his team centered and with eyes on the prize rather than being distracted by all the white noise surrounding them. They underperformed by anyone's measure during the regular season and I honestly did not expect them to get by the Bulls in the playoffs, but they stayed focused and came together and came just that close to winning it all. Just on the basis of managing all those massive egos and fitting them all together into a cohesive unit, keeping them calm, focused, on the same page and all together as one, I just think he did a hell of a job in what could easily have been a massive fail for the Miami Heat. He's sharp as hell, got a encyclopedic knowledge of the game of basketball, and is a really promising young coach in my opinion. These are the reasons why Pat Riley took him on as his protege.

And I believe Supporter is up? I dunno, but I think Nicholas has dropped out of the draft.

Edited by Seano

• Moderators

Didn't notice I was on the board. Don't forget to list and then PM the person after you.

JJ Redick

The U-Niques] select the 2011-12 starting SG for the Magic, JJ Redick. In a league stocked with All-Stars like this one, floor spacing is going to be absolutely critical. Reddick is among the best perimeter shooters in the league and has a career ts% 60 points better than Joe Johnson, for example. Redick will never be a big impact defender but he has worked his way into being much more solid on the defensive side of the floor than hoped when he was drafted. The Bulls tried to make him their starter last season and the Magic will do it next year. For the U-Niques, Redick will come off the bench to spread the floor and absolutely destroy anyone trying to zone this team. As a 26 year old coming of age, he should be an impact reserve for years to come that we are thrilled to see still on the board in the 12th round.

This team is shaping into a bunch with serious interior depth and outstanding perimeter shooting all orchestrated by the maestro, Chris Paul.

PG: Chris Paul/Jameer Nelson

SG: Manu Ginobili/Jodie Meeks/JJ Redick

SF: Jared Dudley/

PF: Chris Bosh/Carlos Boozer

C: Greg Monroe/Derrick Favors/Marcus Camby

Coach: Pat Riley

In order to keep Redick sharp and aggressive, we have hired Hurley to attend all games and practices:

Posted Image

whassuphawks is on the clock

We have two more rounds after this (13th and 14th) to finish rosters so think about your last roster spots.

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1