• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Trade ideas [non-rumored] and non-Hawks trades don't belong in the Homecourt Forum

Admin

Nah videos are perfectly fine... not sure exactly what HF meant about videos of cats.

Just meant an example of something waaaay off topic. Haven't seen any cat videos yet, but I agree with Jaybird. If there is any time for cat videos it is right now. This has to be the dullest offseason ever. At least before we had lockouts, lots of FAs, drafts...this might rival the 2003 offseason where all we got was a crappy Boris/Travis draft and Stephen Jackson for $1 million.

• Moderators

Geez sorry. Not such a smart read on my part. That makes perfect sense. When you said 'videos of cats' for some reason i had my old guy groovy reading goggles on and thought you were referring to videos of players in trade scenarios.Wow. it IS really slow around here. Sorry for the confusion. I"ll make sure to only include dog videos.

• Like 1

Just meant an example of something waaaay off topic. Haven't seen any cat videos yet, but I agree with Jaybird. If there is any time for cat videos it is right now. This has to be the dullest offseason ever. At least before we had lockouts, lots of FAs, drafts...this might rival the 2003 offseason where all we got was a crappy Boris/Travis draft and Stephen Jackson for $1 million.

We just got spoiled because we did all of our big stuff very early on and this was by far the most active the Hawks have been in the off-season in a very long time. Hard to believe we're going to camp with this roster so I would expect something else to happen before then or at least before the season starts.
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

We just got spoiled because we did all of our big stuff very early on and this was by far the most active the Hawks have been in the off-season in a very long time. Hard to believe we're going to camp with this roster so I would expect something else to happen before then or at least before the season starts.

Two first round picks, expiring contracts and/or cap to move, and the question mark that is Josh's 12 to 14 mill cap hold ( resign, walk, or snt ). So many scenarios here. In a cap space keeper league this is would be a fantasy players dream.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Premium Member

LOL! Well, I'm usually a fence rider and a background kind of poster. But if I feel strongly about something, I will run my mouth for days...and argue until the cows come home. I really try not to do that though, because I can't be checking the damn Squawk every 5 minutes....tapping that F5 like I'm playing Centipede.

• Like 1

LOL! Well, I'm usually a fence rider and a background kind of poster. But if I feel strongly about something, I will run my mouth for days...and argue until the cows come home. I really try not to do that though, because I can't be checking the damn Squawk every 5 minutes....tapping that F5 like I'm playing Centipede.

You're a great poster with A LOT of opinion when you have one so you should express it more often. I hear ya though about spending too much time on here.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a rumor over on the AJC site that the Hawks-Rockets-Bulls are working on a three-way to bring Asik back to the Hawks, Deng to the Rockets, and Lin to the Bulls. Strangely, they didn't report on what would being going out of Atlanta. It can't be Milsap at this point unless we get Jones (Rockets) or Butler (Bulls) in the deal. '

Just thought I'd add something to get the thread going.