• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Congrats Jason Terry

TheNorthCydeRises

If that's what a "Robin" looks like, that was a hell of a performance tonight. He carried the Mavs when Dirk couldn't hit the side of a barn. Big time performance from him. It's nice to see someone that I've once rooted for, win like that. At least one player that used to play a significant role for us, won a title.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I am just Happy Miami lost!

I wish there was a once a day +50 button. lol You'd get my +50 for the day on this man. You're not alone. lol I should be in bed right now...but my body is tingling like i just won a damn ring. lol GOD, I'm so happy that LeBron is going home. It's so sweet man. It's just so sweet. And was Bosh crying? lol Did he hit the floor crying and come up covering his face?

...and the bandwagon riders at my job. Man, these cats...where were they when I told them at the beginning of the season that Miami would NOT win it all? Nobody had nothing to say until, OMG...the Heat are in the finals. Then they come crawling out of the woodwork. lol

Congrats to JT...to sh!t with the heat.

...oh and one more thing.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Congrats JT, I'm certainly no big fan of yours, but you did deserve the spotlights. CONGRATS MAVS AND DIRK, thank you for the delicious time I had watching the series..

As for the "SuperFriends"... SHAME ON THOU FLOPPERS! lol I hope LolBron never gets a ring.

MAVS :kingchris:

cHEAT: :alcoholic:

Edited by BrazilianHawk

I like Jason Terry but funny how he is being praised when he is actually what some Teague detractors around here dog him about being, which is just a scoring PG whoms play making skills have gotten slightly better over time. I was talking to someone close to me the other day and he said it before I even did. He felt against Miami going into the series but after watching the first few games he had basically jumped to Miami after seeing the way Dallas plays and I agree. I dont care for either team. I am more happy for Cuban, his passion for a owner should be required and we would not get so many ASG types

Edited by TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA

Congrats to JT. I like him in Atlanta. I like him and Jamal the same. Both are good players who are best off the bench.

I was happy to see the Mavs beat the Three Headed Monster and for Jet. I think this is the fist step in killing the monster. I figure the monster will probably come back next year, since they can use the excuse that "It was our first year. We didn't have all the right players...." But, if they lose again next year, I think the monster will die. The heads will start trying to eat each other or kill thier brain (Spoelstra).....

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Congrats JT. Well deserved.

I was happy to see the Mavs beat the Three Headed Monster and for Jet. I think this is the fist step in killing the monster. I figure the monster will probably come back next year, since they can use the excuse that "It was our first year. We didn't have all the right players...." But, if they lose again next year, I think the monster will die. The heads will start trying to eat each other or kill thier brain (Spoelstra).....

I am really glad Miami lost. Arrogant is the word to describe Labron, Wade, and Bosh!