• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

FoxSportsOhio Rumor > Cavs "have reached out" to Hawks

sturt

• Moderators

Whether it's Cleveland or anybody else, I want no trade deals considered that don't have one Mr. Williams in the mix.

And don't wait for him to heal up to deal him; his value is pretty much the same either way. Cleveland Clinic does a great job with back pain. If his Sacroiliac has to go to Sacramento, fine. Dish his disc to Dallas. Or, spin that spine over to the Spurs, whatever.

If the Hawks are indeed wheeling and dealing people, just don't start whatever next season is with MW24 still chilling on this roster. Please!

~lw3

• Premium Member

TMac had one also and Dirk has one currently. Joe tried to negotiate one because I guess he felt he hadn't raped the franchise enough.The only thing that would complicate a Smoove trade would be his trade kicker but that affects the team trading for him rather than him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking Josh would be a pretty nice haul for CLE and a well-regarded use of the LBJ exception if it's Josh straight-up for #4... not saying I'd make that deal, but theorizing that might be CLE's vision.

But reviewing their roster, it seems they're desperate for some wing help, so maybe they flip Josh to a team that can get that for them.

Josh can use his trade kicker but it's still under Lebron's TPE so it's a moot point. Because of the amount of players Cleveland has, they have to trade someone back to Atlanta. Most likely Anderson V.

Actually the new coach is bringing in some exciting new recruits.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/basketballrecruiting/basketball/recruiting/commitments/2011/georgiastate-690

http://rivals.yahoo.com/basketballrecruiting/basketball/recruiting/player-R.J.-Hunter-104167;_ylt=AlwNUar6klp_bBm2.ZjAf_PSO5B4

Coach's son. If you look at his offer list he is going to be a player for us in 2012.

I believe State's hire was better than Tech's.

Josh can use his trade kicker but it's still under Lebron's TPE so it's a moot point. Because of the amount of players Cleveland has, they have to trade someone back to Atlanta. Most likely Anderson V.

His trade kicker was on his previous contract.

It's obvious they want al opposed to josh. JS only has two more short years when he will be able to leave the cavs(which he will). Horford on the other hand has just signed a fresh new "cba friendly" contract for 5 years, you do the math.

Horford, MW for pick 4 and AV could tickle some peoples fancy....

I believe State's hire was better than Tech's.

His trade kicker was on his previous contract.

Um, no. This is Josh's first contract after he got out his rookie deal. This was the deal that he signed with Memphis and the Hawks matched.