• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Real GM [likely fake] Rumor: 740 the game is reporting trade is complete

GameTime

:beathorse: :beathorse: : WHAT da F***? This is not the trade i want. This trade makes no sense!!! THIS BETTER NOT BE TRUE!!

Give me the link i cant seem to find it.

• Premium Member

hmmm... there's this guys with 2500+ posts (ORL forum @ realgm)...

i just got off the phone with 740 the game , i spoke with a gentleman that would not give his name. i asked him about this rumor, he said he would not give any input about this matter. i asked him if i can put on realgm that this rumor is false, he said other people in 740 the game believe that this is true and it is official.

Could this really be a real info? Yuck!

I like Camby's contract tho, too bad he isn't a real ball player anymore.

hmmm... there's this guys with 2500+ posts (ORL forum @ realgm)...

Could this really be a real info? Yuck!

I like Camby's contract tho, too bad he isn't a real ball player anymore.

Camby actually had one of his best years statistically last year.

Edited by GameTime

• Moderators

If so, I must apologize for being ignorant of that. Sorry. Maybe if he can keep himself healthy that trade wouldn't suck that bad.

Camby is still very good but that deal blows chunks. No way it is real.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. THIS ISN'T EVEN FUNNY. IF THIS TRADE GOES DOWN HAWKS ARE THE WORST FRANCHISE IN THE NBA. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If so, I must apologize for being ignorant of that. Sorry. Maybe if he can keep himself healthy that trade wouldn't suck that bad.

No problem bro.

Wow, you are right. That other poster actually called the station. It may be legit after all.

No problem bro.

Wow, you are right. That other poster actually called the station. It may be legit after all.

NOOOOOO!! ARE YOU EVEN A HAWKS FAN?!?!?! YOUR NOT EVEN SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF REGRET AND EMOTION!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NO NO. Might as well go to battle with who we got. If we are trading Josh for expirings and crap Marvin has to be included in any such deal.

camby has stated during this past season that he wants to remain in portland, and if he is traded he would retire.

He is not walking away from $12.8 mill.

Camby is 37..........his games played from the last 3 seasons are 59, 23, and 51. He was Mr. Glass even when he was young. The guy is alwayse hurt and old as dirt. If we end up with him I hope we can flip his expiring contract for a true franchise assett b/c all I expect is 40 games from him next season and his #'s will continue to go down. He shot 39% last year for 4 ppg and most of his shots are bunnies under the basket that he misses. If he is the center piece of the deal then its a money saving deal only..................unless a follow up trade is around the corner.

I still can't believe this is a legit trade.

Edited by coachx

• Premium Member

Folks all around ORL forum are claiming they're calling the radio station and getting told there is some deal involving Smoove, Hinrich and a third team on the table. They can't tell, however, if any of the involved sides have actually agreed to it.

:Praying: Please God make our team better! I'm asking for divine intervention, please stop that trade.

Edit: Maybe some of you would like to try it... The radio station numbers are 407-916-8255 and 800-729-8255, Orlando.

Edited by BrazilianHawk