• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Happy Trails, Jamal!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

The only way that would most likely happen is if he's signing a contract for more than the MLE with a team over the cap. I wouldn't count on getting anything for him. So far we've let to allow any important member of our team go in a very long time so I have a feeling we might find a way to keep Jamal.

Don't rule out Marvin to Cleveland just yet.

I'm going to miss the 4 point plays, and those shake n' bake crossovers he would pull on the guy defending him.

Yea, pretty much this.

His D was not the best and he was a streaking shooter at times. But man, does he have some sick moves. He is fun to watch. Hope he stays.

If we loose him and replace him with nothing but a rookie, then we will be taking a step back. I think he enjoys playing here but money talks.

I think we need an attitude adjustment as my mother used to say. Forget the doom and glume. Lets gain some perspective shall we.

Don't forget we won 47 games without Jamal in 2009 and went to the 2nd round.

Don't forget Teague's immense growth too. I'm expecting to see big things out of him next season......................much more then we got out of him in the regular season last year.

Don't forget the Bulls are now the hunted, the Celtics are old as dirt, and Orlando is falling apart.

I hope that Bull series was the turning point in Teague's career to give him the confidence he had been lacking and to also give his coach and teamates legit confidence in him. He took it to Derrick Rose 6 games in a row and was probably the best Hawk in that series even though he was matched up vs. the league's MVP.

Teague will play better defense then Jamal and will hopefully get teamates some open looks with his drive and kicks.

Plus we will have Hinrich for a full year rather then Bibby. That should be worth something in the win colum.

Maybe, don't laugh, but maybe after 7 years Josh Smith learns to play within himself . He did it 1 season under Woody and cut out the 3 point brick laying.

I think this team can realistically be a 50 win team again next year.........with right tweaks the Hawks could be even better then that.

Edited by coachx

Don't rule out Marvin to Cleveland just yet.

I'm not ruling it out and I'm hoping that we decide to go ahead and get Sessions from them since he's on the block and would allow us to play Hinrich as Joe's backup. Then we can actually use the full MLE (depending of course upon the new CBA) and find a starting SF or C and bench pieces.

• Like 1