• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Are the Hawks in a win now mode?

Diesel

• Premium Member

I want to add a point here... When you cannot get over the hump, the only thing you are continuing is a middling "good enough" team. What is so different about this team? The core has not changed. In fact, the only player that has truly grown is Horford - and will he ever develop a true post game? Everyone else, Marvin, Smoove, JJ...they've all regressed. We've swapped Flip for Crawford. We've swapped Woodson for his assistant. We've got a tight budget and no bench - which is basically the same bench we've had for 3 or 4 years.

I have to counter.

There have been what 8 championship franchises in the league during the 51 championship series. Only 8 franchises. That means that everybody else is just continuing to middle. Even the present champion Dallas... kept their team together until they could get the right piece. However, that's ignored. What do you see when you look at Dallas?

• Premium Member

I have to counter.

There have been what 8 championship franchises in the league during the 51 championship series. Only 8 franchises. That means that everybody else is just continuing to middle. Even the present champion Dallas... kept their team together until they could get the right piece. However, that's ignored. What do you see when you look at Dallas?

dirk.jpg

I see a ticket.

Now...show me ours.

Edited by Wretch
  • Like 1