• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks.com has an official messageboard now

Admin

I've been checking it out for a while now. Has promise. I prefer this site over team sites like the old falconslife site. I've found that the team sites often get bogged down in politics, name calling, and racial bs. When I want political chatter I go to the huffingtonpost, but when I want to talk ball I just want to talk ball. That's what separates HS.net. You guys can be a bit inflexible, but you do an excellent job of steering the conversation to basketball.

Remember: You stay classy, HS.net!

Inflexible you say? I tend to think that we're pretty flexible for the most part outside of keeping topics where they belong and the only reason for that is so that years later we can go back and search for something and at least be able to narrow the search down to the proper forum.

And hey you'll never be censored for talking bad about Hawksquawk or me here and you're even free to start a petition :rtfm: to ban me if you'd like:oops:...

• 4 years later...

"Official"  may not be a designation here but "Hawksquawk"  is the place to be for all true fans.

I just checked and this "other" place looks a lot like  the ESPN web sight when you pull up the Hawks.

Hawksquawk is so superior to any thing else on the net, there is no comparison.

:luv:

• Like 3