• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Craw S&T? Huh?

lethalweapon3

Brewer would put us about $2M over the luxury tax line unless we freed up space in a trade.

As we currently stand, adding anything more than vet mins is too risky.

• Premium Member

I have taken a Crawford SNT to the Dieselputer... Here's what I come up with:

For the Chicago trade:

Amnesty Marvin = 8.05 Million off cap.

SNT for Brewer = 4.79 Million. (Hawks save a lot of money under the cap).

Hawks can play: Hinrich, Brewer, JJ, Smoove, Horf.

Still not the best situation but it's a fix.

For a PTL trade:

All I see is Hawks trade Crawford for a retiring Camby and Amnesty Marvin.

This gives Craw what he wants.

Camby just might retire or he might play it out. However, that gives a lot of money (ending) to use as trade bait... for D-12.

Then there's Greg Oden? Is this the way that PTL treat it's fanbase? It's a strong possibility.

Also in PTL:

There's Gerald Wallace and his ending deal. Amnesty Marvin.

IN NJ:

There's no good deal for us there. They are not giving up Lopez... so what's the deal?

In NOH:

The only thing that could work is a deal for Okafor. But how's Okafor playing??

Get Okafor, Amnest Marvin.

In Phoenix:

Maybe they offer Frye. I can't imagine a Gortat offer coming for Old man river.

From the Pacers...

I would love Hibbert for Crawford. However, after I put my pipe down, I realize tht what we would likely get is...Picks.... or maybe a first and Stanko.

What's the best deal?

I would try for Camby... He comes off the books at the end of the yr and might retire so he might not go on the books at all. The thing that makes this work is that he puts us in a position to play a big lineup and he's a good tradable contract nearing the dealine. I figure Horf/Camby/Hinrich and a first can get us D-12 under pressure.

I don't know about ya'll, but im not sending jamal to chicago no matter what. these are the guys standing in our way from the next level and we're going to give them a player as good as crawford? if we have to lose him(and i'd do whatever to keep him) we have to find a way to sign and trade him to a team not contending in the east in my opinion.

I don't know about ya'll, but im not sending jamal to chicago no matter what. these are the guys standing in our way from the next level and we're going to give them a player as good as crawford? if we have to lose him(and i'd do whatever to keep him) we have to find a way to sign and trade him to a team not contending in the east in my opinion.

The Hornets want him too. Just SnT him to NO with Hinrich and Smith for CP3 and Okafor.

Superstar, you can't sign and trade Jamal with anybody. His SNT has to be alone.

Maybe it's a SNT for Oden and we get to try to fix him?

You know what, you are right. Portland doesn't wanted to trade him and he wants to sign the QO.