• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Collins Is Coming Back!

JohnnyCASH

now jamal for taj and brewer?

If there were any way that would happen, I'd be ecstatic! I just don't see the Bulls giving us Taj and Brewer for Crawford. If so, we'd have to do that deal right away! Taj is a hustle guy and a good rebounder. Not a great player, but definitely could do alot worse for a backup PF.

I too would rather have someone else. He was sometimes useful, mainly against Howard, but even that was limited to 15-20 minutes a game or so. Against other teams he never did much. (Never did much againt the Magic, he just slowed Howard down.)

But we could do a lot worse. Benson and Rolle may not be half as good (or may be twice as bad?)

• Moderators

I honestly rather have Jeff Foster, Joel Pryzbilla, Kwame Brown, or Ryan Hollins than him. Waste of roster spot IMO.

SI rumored earlier today that the Vanilla Thrilla is leaning toward retirement (being with family and whatnot). I like JaCo on this team better than, oh, say, Eddy Curry (snort), or any guys lacking the bulk to frustrate you-know-who in the paint, but I'd like to think they looked around for an upgrade before re-upping.

~lw3

1tr8ya.gif

232608_o.gif

Awwwwww Yeaaaaa

That's great! I bet the Magic are shaking in their boots right now.... Ha! The guy needs another nickname, like, Dwight's Blight or Howard Holder.... Yea, I know those kinda suck, but you get the idea.

No Homo @ Howard Holder

Edited by MoBetta