• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LARRY DREW SHOULD BE EXTENDED FOR THIS S@!T

Admin

Classic. As Hawks fans, I think it's ingrained in us to ride the crazy roller coaster of ups and downs with the team. I don't know much about Drew, (and how much do we really know without being on the practice court) but be seems to keep a level perspective no matter the outcome: blowout win or loss, close win or loss.

It's funny how people wanted to get rid of Josh, but all of a sudden when he has two good games, people want to extend him.

I'm pretty sure we should be extending Josh's contract sometime this season. But of course I forget, Sund is an idiot! He will wait until its too late to resign Smoove and he will bring Kwame Brown to replace him. Smh

Sund is an idiot? In relation to him keeping the core together and paying the players that deserved to be paid, in what way is he an idiot? Cause this doesn't add up, you say Smoove should be extended and then in the same breath you say Sund is an idiot... and yet Sund is the one that has paid our entire core to keep them together when most thought it wasn't possible. You can debate all day long whether or not he should have paid this core but to call him an idiot in relation to losing players because of not paying them makes zero sense.

• Like 1

I've always been a strong supporter for Smoove. Where have you been?

I'm talking about the people who change their opinion on Josh just because he has a good game. Now, I'm not sure if you are one of those people. I was just saying, trying to make a point. I wasn't talking about you specifically.

• Premium Member

I like Drew. Out of all the coaches we have had since Lenny he is at least the one that seems to actually coach the most. Big improvement from Woodson who's offensive gameplan was to roll the ball out onto the court and look dumbfounded into space for 4 quarters.

It's funny how people wanted to get rid of Josh, but all of a sudden when he has two good games, people want to extend him.

I'm just happy he is having good games now so we can trade him for something valuable. It seemed like he was ready to bury his trade value into oblivion with the way he came out this season.

Edited by Atlantaholic
  • Like 1

Sund is an idiot? In relation to him keeping the core together and paying the players that deserved to be paid, in what way is he an idiot? Cause this doesn't add up, you say Smoove should be extended and then in the same breath you say Sund is an idiot... and yet Sund is the one that has paid our entire core to keep them together when most thought it wasn't possible. You can debate all day long whether or not he should have paid this core but to call him an idiot in relation to losing players because of not paying them makes zero sense.

I guess you forgot about the over-reached trade for Hinrich, Marvins contract, Joes over-max deal, Zazas over paid contract, Papes buyout and release after two years, and his crappy development of Gladyr. Must I continue....????

I guess you forgot about the over-reached trade for Hinrich that helped us to finally defeat Orlando, Marvins contract that was considered a good deal at the time, Joes over-max deal that we had no choice but to pay since we couldn't replace him due to being over the cap, Zazas over paid contract that he's earned every penny of when called on, Papes buyout and release after two years, which we're clearly regretting as he's tearing it up for... oh yeah doesn't seem to be a big loss, and his crappy development of Gladyr, because Sund is obviously in charge of developing foreign prospects. Must I continue....???? No, you really shouldn't.

Fixed

• Like 3

I guess you forgot about the over-reached trade for Hinrich, Marvins contract, Joes over-max deal, Zazas over paid contract, Papes buyout and release after two years, and his crappy development of Gladyr. Must I continue....????

HInrich trade? Have you seen crawford this year. He got benched on a 0-8 team. Bibby needed to get out. Marvin is worth what he got paid. Almost every team in the lg would of kept him at that cost. Have you seen all the contracts in the nba? We had to resign Joe. I run the hawks on 2k online assiciation and i would have resigned him too because with our cap space we had no room to get anything. We would have the same team we have now with no joe. Who would we start? willie green? Zazas deal could be about 1.5 cheaper but we need him off that bench. He scraps for everything.Im gald sy is gone.waste of space. not every player works out and who really cares about gladyr .. he will never do anything in this league.