• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We can beat any team in the NBA

AHawks89

• Moderators

Friday we were talking about dismantling the team and trying to amnesty Joe midseason. Now we're talking about the NBA finals. Gotta love the squawk. I'd say so far we are looking definitely better than Chicago but keeping up with Miami is a different story. They have 2 stars to stop not one and in the playoffs they will do everything to take over the game.

Anyway, we have a long way to go to play like this consistently. Can we win games when we aren't raining 3s and Willie Green is missing all his jumpers?

No doubt we have the talent to match up and I'm loving me some Vlad the Impailer as our guy who stretches the floor with his range and then T-Mac and his desire to get to the hole. Of course I'm a huge Kirk fan so definitely looking forward to having him come back and also excited about us using Ivan the Terrible as our enforcer as well!

I'll tell you something funny D, hearing Kenny and Charles trashing the Hawks for all being the same size and how we can't match up with bigger teams and then hearing them GUSH about the Blazers the other night and how their length and ability to switch causes nightmares for other teams.

• Like 1

No doubt we have the talent to match up and I'm loving me some Vlad the Impailer as our guy who stretches the floor with his range and then T-Mac and his desire to get to the hole. Of course I'm a huge Kirk fan so definitely looking forward to having him come back and also excited about us using Ivan the Terrible as our enforcer as well!

I'll tell you something funny D, hearing Kenny and Charles trashing the Hawks for all being the same size and how we can't match up with bigger teams and then hearing them GUSH about the Blazers the other night and how their length and ability to switch causes nightmares for other teams.

That's why those guys aren't coaching. They get paid to embarrass themselves. It's easy to predict big market teams to win over small markets. Just think about the history of the NBA and its reputation of fixing games for those teams.

• Moderators

Philly and Indiana both scare me more than Miami does. It seems that this year Philly has really got it working on both sides of the ball and they could easily be undefeated right now. I think that with Teague we match up fairly well with them and Brand always seems to struggle against us but it will be a heck of a game when we play them. Same with Indiana as they really have a tremendous starting unit and some talented bench guys as well.

Not me. I am more of a believer in superstar power. I think healthy Philly and Indiana squads will be significantly easier outs than a healthy Heat team.

We can match up with a lot of teams, but you have to be kidding yourself if you think this is a championship team. We don't have a championship mentality. Hell, we still don't even have a solid center. Miami and CHI would definitely beat us in a 7 game series.

We can match up with a lot of teams, but you have to be kidding yourself if you think this is a championship team. We don't have a championship mentality. Hell, we still don't even have a solid center. Miami and CHI would definitely beat us in a 7 game series.

Miami maybe but chicago I dont see it....we outplayed them both times we've seen them this year point blank period. They don't have anything that should scare us as a team. Everybody keeps talking about us still being a jump shooting team but are we really watching the games this year or just going off of reputation? Teague is penetrating at will and getting shots at the basket and Joe is doing a lot more banging and getting into the lane and getting off floaters and short fadeaways. Josh is attacking a lil more and I like what I see from TMac in that department. Miami and Chicago don't have any better centers than we do so that doesn't matter when it comes to playing them, our defense has been much much MUCH better this season and thats what matters.

• Like 1