• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game Thread: How do we stack up against Indiana for tonight's game?

I usually don't care too much about the reffing cause there will be bad and missed calls, but what they allowed to happen around the basket was baaaad.

That said:

1. The tempo for the Hawks was too slow, passing and player movement was slow to non-existent,

2. Missing 3 key players will affect the rotations and have certain players playing too many minutes

3. LD should have started JC

4. JT looked nervous being back home, wasn't aggressive enough

5. LD playing the starters for the entire 2nd half in the NJ game may have had an effect

6. Zaza dribbling the ball equals DISASTER

7. IVAN needs to slow down and take his time offenseively.

8. Loved the hard foul by JC

All in all, this was a bad game for all the players

1. Jeff Teague>Daren Collison - I give JT the edge here, PPG and assists are about the same but Teague is better defensivley

2. Joe Johnson>Paul George - Joe has picked up his game in last 2 games, even George is a rookie he has looked good.

3. Vlad Rad<Danny Granger - Granger is the better player

4. Josh Smith>Tyler Hansborough - If Josh plays inside and is active he wins this matchup

5. Al Horford=Roy Hibbert - Al has the quickness and his 15 footer to combat Hibberts height and weight

I said earlier on the season but I think Indiana is really better than us, for me you are veryyyy optimistic. A fair comparison would be:

1. Jeff Teague<Daren Collison - Darren Collison is the better player for now, he has 2 seasons of experience and is a better passer and floor general, he really manages the offense, Teague is learning the position.The day JT can average 13 ppg, 5 apg, 1 spg shooting 45% on a whole season we talk again.

2. Joe Johnson=Granger - And Joe is going down

3. Marvin<Paul George - George is an up and coming player, with great deffensive abilities and developing his offensive game.

4. Josh Smith>David West - However the difference is not great

5. Al Horford<Roy Hibbert - Hibbert is the better CENTER although Horford could be the better player, but about been a Center and defending the paint Hibbert is the better player.

About the bench Indiana is better and deeper