• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Lineup changes could be coming after three-game slide

Hawksquawk

http://blogs.ajc.com...fid=blogs_hawks

Gee I wonder what this could be. He doesn't have any balls to do anything major like bench smoove so let's send Marvin to the bench.

Teague

Hinrich

JJ

Smoove

ZAZA

or

Teague

JJ

Smoove (he will definitely take more jumpers)

Ivan

Zaza

or

Teague

Willie Green

JJ

Smoove

Zaza/Ivan

Edited by Wurider05

• Admin

I think SMith should be the one sent to the bench. His jumpers, his bonehead plays (passes) and lazy getting back on D have led to a lot of teams going on runs that we have trouble getting back from.

Marvin has played well in the limited pt he has gotten so I don't understand why he should be punished. Maybe move Marvin to PF and start TMac or start Radman at PF.

I don't think we should start Ivan because he is basiclly our backup center now so you do not want to use him up.

• Moderators

I'd run Teague/Green/Joe/Smoove/Zaza and then rotate in Kirk/Marv/Ivan/Rad/Mcgrady. I like what Pargo does but you can't have an 11 man rotation. 10 is streching it. Hopefully Hinrich will start playing better. Right now he doesn't seem like a threat to score at all (haven't looked at his stats).

I like having green and Joe in there because it adds another scorer.

I think SMith should be the one sent to the bench. His jumpers, his bonehead plays (passes) and lazy getting back on D have led to a lot of teams going on runs that we have trouble getting back from.

Marvin has played well in the limited pt he has gotten so I don't understand why he should be punished. Maybe move Marvin to PF and start TMac or start Radman at PF.

I don't think we should start Ivan because he is basiclly our backup center now so you do not want to use him up.

I'm just still not seeing Marvin stepping up. I know his stats look good but i wouldn't say he's had limited minutes. In fact against PHX I think he was second on the team in minutes and didn't do a whole lot. I think he could be more of a scorer but do I think he will? Well we've been waiting for that....

• Squawkers

Coach Larry Drew said there will be lineup changes for tonight’s game against the Pacers. Drew said Tuesday he was considering ways, including lineup changes, to get his team to play with more energy. He wants the Hawks to get their ‘mojo’ and ’swagger’ back as they have lost the past three at home.

The Hawks have lost three straight, all at home. They haven’t lost four straight home games since 2007, part of a seven straight losses.

Wednesday morning, Drew was still concerned with the Hawks lack of response to offensive runs by the opposition. The Suns used a runs between the first and second quarters and to end the third to build a 22-point lead Monday.

“The way we have responded to runs,” Drew said of his biggest disappointment during the current three-game skid. “I've told the guys we have to get past the point of when teams do make runs at us feeling like the game is over, particularly when there is so much basketball to be played. I gave them the example of [Tuesday] …

View the full article

I was in class so didn't get to see the game but were there any lineup changes? Something obviously changed tonight since we beat a good team so I'm curious what it was ... Although I'm guessing it was just Jj shooting better.

Naw. Same starting 5. Nothing major. Drew called more plays envolving Smith and not the same plays he run for joe every night, Hinrich and Mcgrady being big off the nench and Hawks overall brought more energy. Teague foul trouble...again.

Edited by PureGreatness

I was in class so didn't get to see the game but were there any lineup changes? Something obviously changed tonight since we beat a good team so I'm curious what it was ... Although I'm guessing it was just Jj shooting better.

The BIG difference tonight was the defense. Rotations were sharp and players had active hands and helped out each other. and oh....Joe ran the point and set up the offense a lot tonight even when Kirk was on the floor.

We also rebounded the ball much better.

Edited by JayBirdHawk