• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I think Josh ruins Jeff's confidence

CWebb

• Premium Member

I don't think you can blame Josh for Teague having confidence issues. However, does Josh make his job as a point guard difficult at times? Yes. Could his stance that Teague shoots too much cause Teague to be passive. Yes, especially when he is a team captain and the coach allows him to play out of control with no recourse. Teague's "confidence" issues aside, this situation is a bigger problem.

It's always a Smith hurting Jeff's confidence. First Ish now Josh. Who was it in HS?

Teague issue is running the offense, creating for others and at times himself, court vision, just the overall ability to play PG at the NBA for now. I have no doubt Jeff could be good when he reaches his potential but that won't happen in Atlanta.

I keep seeing people talk about a system that teague can't run.....what damn system are we running? I do like josh just as much as the next guy but i feel that for this team to reach their true potential he has to go.

I keep seeing people talk about a system that teague can't run.....what damn system are we running? I do like josh just as much as the next guy but i feel that for this team to reach their true potential he has to go.

We run a motion offense. It doesn't look like one because of our lack of PG. This started the minute Bibby left. We have always been a ball stopping, ball dominant, long possession team but with Hinrich and Teague, he don't even look like we run an offense like NY before Lin. With Bibby, we ran an offense and he knew people sweet spots. Teague doesn’t have the slightness clue. Hinrich as well. They aren’t those type of PG’s mainly because they lack court vision.

This thread is a complete joke. Ruin his confidence? Teague is a grown man.. He has to be confident in himself before anyone else will. Its not josh's fault, he's a terrible finisher around the basket and can't hit his free throws. Rose nb eat Teague off the dribble over and over the last game, but I guess that was smoove's fault huh? Gtfoh.

Beat#

Someone better tell that to Raymond Felton.