• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

A Hawks fan love letter to Jeremy Lin ... anyone here write this?

Admin

Just curious if any of our members wrote this? There is a lot more than what I quoted so if you want to read it all then please click the link.

http://univisionnews.tumblr.com/post/18192974417/love-letter-from-hawks-fan-to-jeremy-lin

That is the beauty of Knicks fans: they are unbelievably supportive of their players who are performing well, and lust after the blood of those who are not — every time Jared Jeffries touched the ball Wednesday night, I was glad to hear that there were enough boos coming from the crowd to drown out all the obscenities.

In their own way, Knicks fans are very honest. So it is no surprise that the Linsanity grows with every 20 and 9 game, with every “Poison” rendition, with every W. You can tell just how honest they are when you consider that their enormous support is actually an accurate reflection of how strong Lin’s game truly is, and how important a part he plays in determining the success of his team.

That is not to say he is Steve Nash. In fact, his 8 point 8 turnover performance against a dominant Heat squad Thursday night stocks the Linsanity backlash with plenty of ammo — especially for nay-sayers and iconoclasts with turnovers on the brain. But, thus far, Jeremy Lin has demonstrated enough both on and off the court to be considered a very good to great point guard, a humble and strong-willed leader, and (who are we kidding here?) hade the Knicks opened the season with him as their starting point guard, even an all-star.

And he showed it against a Hawks team that seems as though it fell out of a 2003 time-warp, with a lineup at times consisting of: T-Mac, Erick Dampier, Vlad Radmanovic, and Kirk Hinrich.

I like the letter. If I was writing one as if I cared it would be this as the title.

The beauty and the beast of Josh Smith game.

Jeff Teague, confident as a 14 year old schoolgirl

Marvin, the underappreciated bust.

Joe, 120 milion words.

Horford, why my college team is smarter than my NBA team.

LD, get me talent

ASG, we are the best in Atlanta "That's really cheap"

Zaza, Nothing easy, except falling down looking uncoordinated.

Ramon Sessions, how I tricked hawksquawk into thinking I am more than a scrub.

Edited by nbasuperstar40
  • Like 1

I like the letter. If I was writing one as if I cared it would be this as the title.

The beauty and the beast of Josh Smith game.

Jeff Teague, confident as a 14 year old schoolgirl

Marvin, the underappreciated bust.

Joe, 120 milion words.

Horford, why my college team is smarter than my NBA team.

LD, get me talent

ASG, we are the best in Atlanta "That's really cheap"

Zaza, Nothing easy, except falling down looking uncoordinated.

Ramon Sessions, how I tricked hawksquawk into thinking I am more than a scrub.

i never see more hate coming from anyone on this site

but its all the truth so i support it LOL