• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How many here shoot 3's with Josh in NBA2k?

Admin

Was just playing some NBA 2K12 a bit earlier and the thought went through my mind, as I jacked up a 3 from Josh who far too often runs to the corners for a 3 on the break, do people shoot 3's with Josh? If so it seems a bit ironic, and I know that he's not so good at it (even on the game) but I can't help it because he runs to that spot and I have to admit it's kinda fun to shoot it and pray that it goes in. When it doesn't I often find myself not following the shot and just kinda hanging out there instead of running back on defense right away, as if I'm surprised that it didn't go in. scratch_one-s_head.gif

So they've programmed the players to go to their favorite spots on the floor

Basketball simulators are getting good

Well he's not the only player who does it but yeah Josh definitely does it far too often and I'm screaming damnit Josh wtf are you doing camping out there. So yeah these games are getting very realistic lol.

I do it all the time for the giggles. I end most games with him going 3-7 on 3s, I sprinkle in some long twos and the rest are all putbacks or lobs. Historically in 2K, Josh has always had the easiest jumper to get down, Joe's has been sporadic through games, can never hit a thing with Marvin and Hinrich's was impossible last year.

I'll also say this, one of the few actual improvements in 2K12 is that alley oops are a million times easier to pull off. I can cheese a lot of games throwing lobs to Josh in transition and in the half court because he's faster than most Forwards in the entire game.

If that fails.....put up the J 8-)

Edited by MaceCase

Lol, good luck. Only way you can get anywhere is with pump fakes.

I've found the easiest way is to call for screens and also by running actual plays. The game is much more difficult if you try and play iso-Woody ball.

I'm on my 2nd franchise now and about to start round 2 against the #1 seed Heat. They swept me out of the conference finals in year 1 and have beaten me in every regular season game. I love how hard it is against them but I really want to finally win one!

How about the real Josh with the big 3 in the game tonight as a response to KD!

I traded Josh Smith away for Kevin Love in my 1st Hawks franchise. (Before roster updates bumped Love up to an 86).

I flipped JJ and Marvin to the Pacers for Danny Granger and expiring contracts (before roster updates lowered Granger from an 81 to a 80).

After cutting payroll I was able to sign OJ Mayo as my SG in the 1st off season. (Tried to get E. Gordon but didn't have enough cap space.)

In season #2 my starting lineup is:

Teague

Mayo

Granger

Love

Horford.

Too bad its far more difficult to turnover a roster in the real world.

Edited by coachx