• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Merged x3: Diesel's Dwight Howard threads

Diesel

If Lebron was a f&@king basketball God, he would have shook D-12's hand after losing the ECF.

If Lebron was a f&@king basketball God, he wouldn't have played wimp last year before and after the season.

I'm not saying he's not good. I'm not saying that he's not one of the best ever. What I am saying is that he chokes. He knows he chokes. He went to Miami to take the pressure off of himself because he chokes... and what happened last year? Mr. Disappearing acts did his thing again. He choked. He made a Movie... It should have been called, watch us dominate and Choke at the end.

This is what not choking looks like...

Kobe-Bryant-5-Rings.jpg

michael_jordan_trophy_rings2.jpg

or maybe this...

celtics-bill-russell-rings(2).jpg

Lebron... We're waiting!!!

This!!!!

• Premium Member

So we give up horf for a few months of d12 and then Lopez? Lopez is good but not on horf's level

Welcome back Nick.. and I'm sorry Nick but aside from rebounding, Lopez is much better than Horf. First off, Lopez is a real 7 footer. Secondly, he has a low post game. The point is, we take a shot with D-12.

How many teams got a shot with Shaq in his prime?

How about Kareem in his prime?

How about Hakeem in his prime?

This is the most dominate C this game has seen since Shaq and he's just entering his prime. Are you guys so pessimistic about this team that you think we couldn't win it all with D-12? Are you so pessimistic that you think that if we did win it all with D-12, we wouldn't give him enough reason to stay?

Those are the two questions here.

Now, if you consider that we get D-12 in this proposed trade and we lose....

Then what's getting Horf going to do? Continue Mediocrity?

If you consider that we get D-12, we win, and he still not want to stay?? SO WHAT!!! We haven't won a championship in Atlanta. Ever. The last time this franchise won a championship, it was the 50s and MLK was alive. This City needs an NBA championship... and If Heartache follows then SO THE f*** WHAT... At least we got one.

However, to here you guys say.. I don't want a rental, I don't want a rental... tells me that you guys are stuck in that welfare mentality that I spoke of so long ago. You're scare to take a chance. Let me remind you of the words from the motivational Speaker Eminem..

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

or

"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment

You own it, you better never let it go

You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow

This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo"

Of course it would give us a chance. We have a very good team as it is with everyone healthy, add Dwight and we have a great team.

Man, I would love Dwight but I hate the idea of him leaving which is extremely likely to Brooklyn. Horford is much better than you guys give him credit for. Give him a real PG and he's putting up superior numbers to anyone currently on this team as a #1 option.

• Premium Member

This is not about Horf's inadequencies... except for the fact that Dwight gives us a better shot at the championship. If it's only for this one year, then cool... IF his eyes are on Brooklyn, let's deal with them so that we get Lopez in a SNT.

Earlier this season, ESPN reported that we offered Joe/Josh for Dwight and filler. That's cool but we know that both of those guys have some negative value. However, for Horf... Nothing Negative about Horf. The deal would work... it's just up to us to make the conditions here everything that Howard could want.