• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Opinion: J Smoove and Dwight thinking super team in Atlanta?

FutureGM

@thecampster

FYI my last comment was directed toward you, it was directed toward dolfan23. Nor did i ask for a knowledgeable essay about why my proposed moves won't happen, I know i see where you are coming from it is a WHOLE LOT of ifs. You are acting as if this is politics, its just a topic about what i would like to see happen in reference to the Hawks. Although I will give it to you, you most definitely know the CBA rules. f***.gif

@thecampster

FYI my last comment was directed toward you, it was directed toward dolfan23. Nor did i ask for a knowledgeable essay about why my proposed moves won't happen, I know i see where you are coming from it is a WHOLE LOT of ifs. You are acting as if this is politics, its just a topic about what i would like to see happen in reference to the Hawks. Although I will give it to you, you most definitely know the CBA rules. f***.gif

Believe me, it may sound harsh but it really isn't. This time of year a common cast of characters gets on with whomever the hot free agents are and start epic threads about signing 5 superstars and stating the ASG just needs to go into the Luxury tax to do it. Once that fire starts, there will be about 80 threads in a month that turn into rumors on other sites and it gets much more ridiculous than DWill and Dwight. And they typically hijack legit threads on purpose with their nonsense.

When Miami was going after the big 3, there was one thread about how we should sign and trade for all 3. If I remember right, the person confused themself and had us trading the same players to both Toronto and Cleveland. A common line at the time was "This isn't NBA2010 where you can make a trade offer 15 times until the computer random generator finally accepts it. It was the reason the trade forum came into existence many years before. Wild trades like (Marvin for Shaq) were getting posted in the conversation forum pushing legit threads off the page. Similar happened with Politics during the offseason.

Hang out a while and you'll see some amazing things posted...typically along the lines of "Do you think we could get Carmelo for the mid-level exception?"

Edited by thecampster

This should help....go to the Hawksquawk Classics and read some of the threads....like this one. http://hawksquawk.net/community/topic/355269-hawks-begun-preliminary-talks-for-carmelo-anthony/page__st__180

A hypothetical surrounded Carmelo. At the end of the thread it was established one poster wouldn't trade Horford for Carmelo and Nene. Another stated Horf was worth Dwight or D-Rose.

Read the classics....you'll be glad you did.