• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Y'all ever watch "The Association" on NBATv?

Admin

• Premium Member

I watched this when it was ESPN 2 a couple years ago about the Celtics. Excellent show. Great insight on the Celtics failed championship chase and the Perkins trade.

• Premium Member
i don't have NBA TV but was wondering if its worth getting. Anybody know how much it costs?

I think NBATV and NFLN are a bit redundant.

Between FS,TNT, ABC, and ESPN you can catch a good game 4-5 nights a week.

I think NBATV and NFLN are a bit redundant.

Between FS,TNT, ABC, and ESPN you can catch a good game 4-5 nights a week.

Then you've clearly never spent an entire day watching those networks. NFL Network is fantastic and worth the cost just for their combine coverage, let alone all of the other awesome stuff they show.

NBA TV is great because you get a lot of games that you wouldn't see otherwise, especially for those that live out of the Atlanta market and don't see the Hawks on local tv.

I think I pay $5 a month for the sports package that includes both of those channels and I'd easily pay 3 times that amount considering how much I watch them.

Yea, good show. I wish they would do one on the Hawks. Although, probably not on this particular season...

It would definitely be interesting that's for sure. Unfortunately I don't think they'd do that without having it centered around a big time coach like George Karl. Listening to him talk to his players and GM makes me really wish we had someone like him running the show.