• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This next week is going to be so insane

Admin

The NBA trade deadline is next week and NFL free agency starts on Monday. I'm getting nothing done at work constantly checking this and other sites out to see if we're trading for Dwight or trading away Smoove and then I'm on other sites looking to see where Manning is going and while the excitement is awesome, it's going to be so dang stressful over the next week. I'm glad that the NBA doesn't normally have the trade deadline (at least I don't think they do) the same week that NFL free agency starts.

• Like 1

I KNOW how you feel. This is all I have been doing. It is a good thing I work from home two days a week so I don't have to look over my shoulder...but it is no secret, my ENTIRE office know I am a sports junkie. I constantly get heckled about my team and my city.

F.I.L.A.

Edited by SmooveHawksFan
  • Like 1

I don't think Dwight will get traded. They want a lot. NY got Billups who was a top 10 PG at the time, Melo who was a top 10 player for a bunch of role players. Horford is better than everyone by himself that Denver got.

This deadline will be insane, teams trying to shed cap for the luxury, for free agents, and then disgruntled players like Josh, Howard, Deron....then this:

Honestly if we are willing to give up both Josh and Horford for Howard it is going to be real interesting to see if anyone can come close to beating that. Seriously two players, one a all-star and the other almost a all-star both in their prime, who can beat that without giving up their whole team?

• Premium Member

heck this week has been insane. Don't think I've ever posted this much in a week.

Josh will not get traded this season, it's no incentive for the Hawks to do so. The way he is going, his vaule will be insane this summer. He's getting 20 shots a game this month getting 26 points and 11.5 rebounds.

Surely Joes return will impact the offense in a "different way". I'm much more interested in how Joe will come back since he doesn't use injuries as excuses.

+ the NCAA Tourney starting next week.

March Madness

NBA Trade Deadline

NFL Free Agency and draft workouts

Sounds like a great week for sport nuts.

Oh yeah I forgot that's when 'Cuse begins their title run through the tourney ... dang.