• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sorry, but the Dwight delusion must end

ATL_BALLER

Olympics like Bosh, Wade and Bron maybe?

It's just too suspicious, there should be a few thousand rumors about this guy and yet....nada.

Are you in the New Jersey area or at least from around there? I go to NBA.COM every day for the last two weeks and if Howard is not the number one topic, he only slipped because of a Josh Smith or Andrew Bogut type breakout rumor...

Edited by Buzzard

The only draw for NJ has to be rich owner. Dwight was not shy about seeking Billionaires. NJ may have a money under the table deal because once he gets there, there is nothing.

If NJ gets him without a trade, I would be shocked. This is the NBA and the rich get richer. LA and Dallas are the front runners in free agency IMO.

• Premium Member

If NJ gets him without a trade, I would be shocked. This is the NBA and the rich get richer. LA and Dallas are the front runners in free agency IMO.

\

I just read where Kobe messed up the deal for Dwight?!?!

Kobe basically told Dwight during the allstar break that Dwight would be a 2nd or 3rd option on a Laker championship team.

Of Course, Dwight was to be #1 option.

\

I just read where Kobe messed up the deal for Dwight?!?!

Kobe basically told Dwight during the allstar break that Dwight would be a 2nd or 3rd option on a Laker championship team.

Of Course, Dwight was to be #1 option.

I think of all the playoff teams out there, he would fit best personality wise with Dallas and Dirk. From just a pure winning perspective, he would fit just fine on any of the top 10 playoff teams including us.

Give Howard a guard (pg or sg) and just a little help at sf or pf and you have a chance every season to run the table...

Edited by Buzzard

Are you in the New Jersey area or at least from around there? I go to NBA.COM every day for the last two weeks and if Howard is not the number one topic, he only slipped because of a Josh Smith or Andrew Bogut type breakout rumor...

Yea? What about Deron, the guy I'm actually talking about?

Yea? What about Deron, the guy I'm actually talking about?

I never once thought you were talking about Deron. If you would have said Deron instead of he or him I would have knew it. This is a D12 thread as are most of the others in the NBA world so I kept thinking he or him was about D12.... I was wondering why you kept saying crickets about D12 LMAO

====================

Olympics like Bosh, Wade and Bron maybe?

It's just too suspicious, there should be a few thousand rumors about this guy and yet....nada.

======================

Edited by Buzzard

Well if you paid attention to the subject that Dol and I were conversing over you wouldn't have made such a gaffe.

I will give you that but if you want to talk about Deron in every Howard thread we have here, why don't you just start a Deron thread and that way when you say he, him, or that guy we are all on the same page ( read topic ).

Its the least you can do since Deron is so important to you...

Edited by Buzzard

I told you guys he's going to NJ. No point in a rental for more than one of these guys. Chicago thinks Adidias gives a s**t. Addias and the owner of the Nets got this lock. Smoove trying to go to NJ too. We might as well get Brook and Hump for him.

I will give you that but if you want to talk about Deron in every Howard thread we have here, why don't you just start a Deron thread and that way when you say he, him, or that guy we are all on the same page ( read topic ).

Its the least you can do since Deron is so important to you...

I'm sorry that you are truly butt hurt.

I'm sorry that you are truly butt hurt.

LOL Macey...I am so sorry you think you now must defend yourself using such college like words like gaffe and then combine it with dumb street slang like butt hurt. Thanks man, I needed a good laugh after that last bad Josh Smith tweet.

Que?

Buzz and his prestigiously educated mind decided that rather than admit he's an *ss for making an unfair attack on me that ended up making him look stupid that he should instead keep on trolling and make another unfair attack on me further showing his stupidity. I guess whatever institution it was that he's so proud of mentioning wasn't big on reading comprehension.

Okay okay I guess I'm way behind in this thread as I got tired of reading every post. From here on out let's knock off the personal remarks and get back to the topic at hand.

You're both good posters and both more than capable of making your points, even if you disagree, in a gentlemanly fashion.

Okay okay I guess I'm way behind in this thread as I got tired of reading every post. From here on out let's knock off the personal remarks and get back to the topic at hand.

You're both good posters and both more than capable of making your points, even if you disagree, in a gentlemanly fashion.

Dolf - You're a stupid head and uhm....yah, you root for dumb teams and uhmmmm...the only thing you bring to the table is a collection of super hot girls in your profile pics.... *ss.gif

I wouldn't mind it if it was actually gentlemanly rather than accussing me of having a love affair with Deron and questioning my intelligence.....especially when it all started because the other person didn't bother reading the train of thought Dol and I had established.

Buzz and his prestigiously educated mind decided that rather than admit he's an *ss for making an unfair attack on me that ended up making him look stupid that he should instead keep on trolling and make another unfair attack on me further showing his stupidity. I guess whatever institution it was that he's so proud of mentioning wasn't big on reading comprehension.

Man you need to lay off the coffee