• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

If this Jamal trade happens then Sund should be fired

Admin

WTF you mean to tell me that a year older Jamal could possibly get that but decide to hang onto him last year and then lose him for nothing? Granted I'm highly skeptical that he'd fetch that much but if he does, I'm starting a fire Sund website.

Arash Markazi: Could the Clippers package Eric Bledsoe, a first round pick and Ryan Gomes for Jamal Crawford? http://es.pn/wn1ADA about 10 minutes ago

ASG wasn't paying the LT.

How is that any different than the deal we made for Kirk??? In order to get rid of Bibby/Gomes for a supposedly good player with equal years left on their deal the Hawks/Clippers attached a 1st and young prospect as incentive.

Edited by MaceCase

How is that any different than the deal we made for Kirk??? In order to get rid of Bibby/Gomes for a supposedly good player with equal years left on their deal the Hawks/Clippers attached a 1st and young prospect as incentive.

Because Eric Gordon is a 20ppg scorer with good FG% and Jordan was an inefficient rookie who was barely playing? Major difference right there ... otherwise equal though.

Because I'm an idiot who can't read ... for some reason I read Eric and thought Gordon and not Bledsoe.

Sund you may stay on the job a bit longer...