• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Magic To Let Howard Decide Fate Of Van Gundy and Otis smith

Wurider05

Hard to know whether to beleive it or not. ESPN isn't the Bleacher Report. Olrlando would certainly deny it. There have been cases where a player got a coach fired (or at least that's what people thought.) Are there any coaches or GM's that make as much money as D12? Any that make half as much? Teams pay for what they value, so I would think they pay the most for what they value the most.

Do you honestly think the Magic would come out and confirm this even if it was true? Of course they are going to deny that it is true. My guess is that it is true. I live in Orlando and this town is freaking out that they will lose Howard. They just built this new arena due to Howard being here. They hosted the all star game which Howard was the center piece. So right now they are in a panic and desperation to keep Howard. Local reporters are saying that this story is more than likely true, but Magic management has to issue a statement since they would come across looking ridiculous.

I think the fact that they came out so quickly and denied it gives it some legs. I'm sure the whole town is freaking out and rightfully so because the team are basically over the barrel here. Do they try and shake up a good team to bring in better player(s) to try and make a run and get Dwight to stay or do they try and get as much for Dwight as they can and risk the PR nightmare plus basically throwing this season away? Come Thursday if they haven't done something they are going to be desperate!

One of the main reasons Howard has not been traded is simply money. Once he is traded there goes the sell outs. People are going to stop coming to the games. There have been several articles written to speak to this fact since this year has started. This is another reason they are giving Howard this power, anything to keep him here in town to keep that arena filled.

One of the main reasons Howard has not been traded is simply money. Once he is traded there goes the sell outs. People are going to stop coming to the games. There have been several articles written to speak to this fact since this year has started. This is another reason they are giving Howard this power, anything to keep him here in town to keep that arena filled.

You should have dumped Otis before that damn Arenas trade and gotten a GM that knows how to match talent with salaries. And if he got the same word from Howard about no extension then you move his *ss last season as well.

I do not know how Smith has been able to keep his job for so long. He waste more money on bad to average talent than any GM in the league...

I don't believe it but who knows. What coach or GM will want to go to Orlando if that happens, knowing that Dwight can determine their fate. Bad way to run a business. You can't have the inmates running the asylum.

I don't believe it but who knows. What coach or GM will want to go to Orlando if that happens, knowing that Dwight can determine their fate. Bad way to run a business. You can't have the inmates running the asylum.

Not happening, Orlando came to their senses I guess. It is even on the NBA home page as they are promoting the Orlando vs Heat game as probably Howard's last home game in Orlando. He is gone, now its just a matter of where and who ponies up the most that is on his approved list.

Edited by Buzzard

I hate Orlando fans. They are always talking as if they have better fans. It's easy to support a team like that, it's hell supporting this mess in Atlanta.