• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

You gotta dunk that sh*t, you gotta dunk that sh*t

Admin

He couldnt dunk it. Its not like it wasnt contested at all. Gallinari was right there to put some pressure on him.

He needs to rise up in that thin mountain air and throw down a ferocious dunk! Maybe we needed some Angels in the Outfield to lift him up or something.

He needs to rise up in that thin mountain air and throw down a ferocious dunk! Maybe we needed some Angels in the Outfield to lift him up or something.

Haha. Great movie. No doubt he shoulda made it, but im not gonna sit around and hate on him. Hes a great part of this team and without him we wouldnt be where we are since Al went down.

• Like 2

Haha. Great movie. No doubt he shoulda made it, but im not gonna sit around and hate on him. Hes a great part of this team and without him we wouldnt be where we are since Al went down.

I'm not hating on him, just trying to lighten the mood is all. I'll be a fan of Zaza until the day he retires and I hope that's a long way off! Although I suspect that in reality he's probably close to the mandatory retirement age.