• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks - Celtics

lethalweapon3

That was a smile of embarrassment actually. What was he suppose do, pull a Chris Bosh? It takes special players to embrace that moment of the game. About 15% of NBA players would love to be in that seat while the other 85% rather be the first to join in the celebration. Trust me, it takes a lot when you're faced with a shot of that magnitude.

• Premium Member

Did anyone else notice when Jeff airballed that KG was doing the "choke" motion by grabbing his throat and yelling at Jeff when the ball when out of bound? Nice to see he's still the same a**hole he has been his whole tenure in Boston.

I hate to complain, but;

Collins finally is back, which is great.

He had 4 free throws - He missed 4.

Hawks lose by three.

Hate those missed free throws.

Question: What happened to our other big man. Did we drop him after

his 2 x 10 day contracts? If so, why, with so many out, can't we sign

someone to a 10 day? Just wondering.

Great defense until those 3x3 = 9 points in just a jiffy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Moderators
The Rondo effect also shows up in the Celtics’ stellar perimeter defense. Their opponents have the NBA’s worst 3-point shooting percentage (31%) and make the second fewest long-range two-pointers per game (6.3). Don’t settle for these shots, unless you’re wiiiiide open (and are capable of making the basket with reasonable proficiency). Drive instead, and force Rondo and the Beantown Bigs to make a play.

bump!

~lw3

Did anyone else notice when Jeff airballed that KG was doing the "choke" motion by grabbing his throat and yelling at Jeff when the ball when out of bound? Nice to see he's still the same a**hole he has been his whole tenure in Boston.

Now now, Jeffrey dug his grave when he show boated on one of the classiest players in the league after his dunk on Allen. Might even call it poetic justice.

Yeah, I noticed how JT got called for that.

Celtics, on the other hand, were always perfect gentlemen all night.

They never yelled or anything after they made a great play.

Quiet a difference. Guess JT needs to grow up and follow the

example of his Boston Celtic foes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Dammmmmmmmmmmmm

Joe is so good! Too bad he had that many turnovers tonight. 25 points on 9-17. That was great.

OTOH... the one who wanted to take over the team... another GREAT sh!tting night by the Birdbrain. It's not the first time Josh have some wonderful games and then comes back to his normal self... Hoisting jumpers instead on playing inside against dudes on the verge of fouling out. Not so smart, IMHO.

WHO'S TO BLAME?

One has no right to play Jason FCKNG Collins and leave IVAN rotting on the bench. Collins is more of a scarecrow than a player out there. Guy has got no business in the NBA.

We need an ACTUAL head coach in this team! Anyone with half a brain would tell stupid Josh to stop taking those horrible shots.

Edited by BrazilianHawk

Dammmmmmmmmmmmm

Joe is so good! Too bad he had that many turnovers tonight. 25 points on 9-17. That was great.

OTOH... the one who wanted to take over the team... another GREAT sh!tting night by the Birdbrain. It's not the first time Josh have some wonderful games and then comes back to his normal self... Hoisting jumpers instead on playing inside against dudes on the verge of fouling out. Not so smart, IMHO.

WHO'S TO BLAME?

One has no right to play Jason FCKNG Collins and leave IVAN rotting on the bench. Collins is more of a scarecrow than a player out there. Guy has got no business in the NBA.

We need an ACTUAL head coach in this team! Anyone with half a brain would tell stupid Josh to stop taking those horrible shots.

You forgot to add this after Birdbrain crazy.gif

• Like 1

I hate to complain, but;

Collins finally is back, which is great.

He had 4 free throws - He missed 4.

Hawks lose by three.

Hate those missed free throws....

Agreed G-M...especially when we have limited offensive options like tonight.

Truth is - a team can only absorb a "reasonable" amount of bad luck/injuries. We seem to be getting another hit every game or so. A couple more hits and we just may have to surrender.

I mean - this game could have easily been ours with Pargo knocking down a few threes off the bench...I only saw half of the game but if Willie was back, I missed him. Marvin could have nailed a clutch three, or Vlad, or Horford could have popped a few 12 footers when our O was stagnant.

While I agree that Jeff's last three attempt looked like a push shot from a talented eighth grader, it's tough to put much blame on him...going against Rondo all night. We are simply just running out of shooters - especially shot creators.

Lotsa folks complaining in the chatroom about Josh S. jacking shots - but at least he could get his shots off and was healthy enough to be on the court and shoot.

Oh Well.

P.S. - Celtics must really hate ZAZA - they were taking cheap shots at him all night long. I was really p!ssed that LD only gave Ivan 10 minutes - he might have evened the score somewhat.

P.S.S. - what happened to Collins? He went to all the trouble to get in reasonable shape and be a respectable backup C - and now he looks fat and slow again.

Edited by DJlaysitup