• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Forget that... I'm applauding...

Diesel

• Premium Member

While I am saddened by the loss... I applaud the Hawks effort when it would have been easy to quit. Much respect to Joe for his 4th qtr play. Yeah, we lost. Yeah, we could have won. BUT with 4 minutes left, not many gave us a chance at all. I feel a positivity day coming on.

• Premium Member

Why are yall so mad at the Hawks. Boston had it's full compliment from it's championship team. We're misisng: Horf, Marvin, Pargo, Willie Green, Collins, and probably a few more. We lost by three. We played the 2nd night of a back to back. We fought hard to get back in it. Joe is still in beast mode. Just think, we have a championship calibre team close loss and we have 2 starters missing and most of our new found bench no available and we're on the 2nd night of a back to back... a 3 pt loss is respectable in those conditions. Take 2 starters and 3 high minute bench reserves away from any team in this league and tell them to beat the Celtics. Name one team that can do it?

• Premium Member

Probably the first time ever I agree to willthepureshooter. This one was on Drew. AGAIN. We will win nothing without an actual coach in this team. Never. It's not the players, I've been saying for a long time. Josh plays stupid as a gorilla, but LD lost the game by himself tonight.

Why are yall so mad at the Hawks.

Boston had it's full compliment from it's championship team.

We're misisng: Horf, Marvin, Pargo, Willie Green, Collins, and probably a few more.

We lost by three.

We played the 2nd night of a back to back.

We fought hard to get back in it.

Joe is still in beast mode.

Just think, we have a championship calibre team close loss and we have 2 starters missing and most of our new found bench no available and we're on the 2nd night of a back to back... a 3 pt loss is respectable in those conditions.

Take 2 starters and 3 high minute bench reserves away from any team in this league and tell them to beat the Celtics. Name one team that can do it?

I wish we were missing Collins.....

• Like 1

• Premium Member

It was a good game but I hate Drews in game experiment with Collins. Why?! We have Ivan and Damp so why would he consider that substitution? He absolutely killed our momentum!

Maybe he needed to know how much he could expect from Collins. Remember Damp is old. He may be hurt. He didn't play much in Cleveland. Ivan played more minutes against Cleveland than he has played all year. Right now we are a hurt team. Most of our players are down. I think we have more down players than we have players who can suit up. I think we as fans ought to hope that by the time the playoffs start, that we are 100% healthy.

It was a great game against the "gentlemen" from Boston. With all our players healthy, this would have been an easy victory for Atlanta. We need healthy players. 10 day contract, any one? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This lost was on LD. When he ran that line up of Collins, Hinrich, McGraday is where we lost the lead at. It was a tough game but we had no one on the court that could score.

It was a great game against the "gentlemen" from Boston.

With all our players healthy, this would have been an easy

victory for Atlanta.

We need healthy players. 10 day contract, any one?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Since we have 15 players on our roster, we can't sign anyone to a 10 day contract, can we?