• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

WTF! YOU THINK IM A HORFORD HATER NOW!...READ AND UNDERSTAND ME!

JTB

• Premium Member

Simple answer. This team would be a lot better off with Josh at the 3, Horf at the 4 consistently. Both players would be solid all stars at those 2 positions, fill the team from there.

If Josh could shoot the three at a decent percentage consistently... Joe has been killing it at the 3.

• Premium Member

Hm. Trade Josh (who is willing to leave anyway) for any of those and half our problems would be solved. Then hire a coach (not a clueless one again, please), and we'd have a shot at something big.

Trading Josh would be the simplest thing to do. However, then we take a really big hit defensively and on offense. I would trade Josh for Gortat but we'd be a different team then. We'd have to perfect our half court offense because this team wouldn't be much of a threat on the break. A "real coach" is probably going to want more of a floor manager at PG. Than Teague to go with this halfcourt team. Truth is that Horf is what he is and we won't change that. If we put him at PF, he will be an average to above average PG. We'd need a Center who could command attention.

What's best:Good CHorforGood CSmooveorAVG CHorfSmooveHorf and Smith are best suited to PF. I'd rather keep Horf and pair him with a good C. Smith at the SF is not a good option.

IF it wasn't for Horf's cheap contract and Smoove's ending contract and vague trade request, I would disagree with you strongly. However, off the court issues will prolly push us into moving Horf to PF and trading Smoove away. I hope for Jordan or B. Lopez... or Gortat...(wish).

Don't know about last season but I'll go about this season, especially above freaking Hibbert from Indy.1. Bynum2. P. Gasol3. Gortat4. M. Gasol5. Duncan6. Jefferson7. Pekovic8. Nene9. D. Jordan (possibly)10. D. Cousins (possibly)Not to say these players are better, but that they most definetly could make the playoffs in the East. D. Favors is high on my list as well playing the 5 in the future.

How can you go by this season and discount last season when Al has played a total of 11 games?....smh

Guest Walter

Simple answer. This team would be a lot better off with Josh at the 3, Horf at the 4 consistently. Both players would be solid all stars at those 2 positions, fill the team from there.

I have believed this for years. JS isn't a perfect 3 but undersized front courts generally get eaten up in the post season. I would either slide each JS and Horford down a position or trade one.