• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks - Jazz

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Posted Today, 02:32 AMI hate to sound like a broke record but where ya at now Joe Hater Club? 37 points in FIFTY FIVE minutes playing on a third night of back to back to back? GTFO if you still hate a man that can do that. That was one of the best games in franchise history we witnessed tonight.I just think josh is better. Dont hate joe. Nothing has changed for me other than joe earning his pay lately.Joe still struggles in one on one situations with the clock going down. It's plays like that that remind me he can't take us to Ringville.

Laughable comments from a laughable "fan". Whose alt account is this?

Just 'cause I missed the first half, why you got to do this to me???

Great game from both teams.

We need all our wins and this one sure is sweet!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted Image

Seriously whose alt account is this? Less than a 150 posts in almost three years and we're expected to believe otherwise?

Check it buddy. Ive been around alot longer than 3 years. Maybe im just tired of people who think they know so much more than every one else?Maybe ive just been busy.

• Premium Member

Check it buddy. Ive been around alot longer than 3 years. Maybe im just tired of people who think they know so much more than every one else?Maybe ive just been busy.

join date: june 2nd 2009 is what is showing under your avatar. And yes, I do believe you are someone's alt account. No one takes that long between posts and only shows up to bash Joe Johnson.

I really thought so too. He went out with about a 10 point lead and 7 minutes later we were down 5 and I just couldn't watch.

What are you talking about we were down by 2 when Josh fouled out, and Marvin came in. It was the first overtime and Teague made a layup to tie it and get into the second overtime.

Al Jefferson: 51 minutes, NO free throw attempts?????~lw3

It's not unusual at all for the other Big Al, he spends most seasons at the bottom of the list for free throw rate. He is the one post player in the league with 31 flavors of finesse moves.
  • Like 1