• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Knicks @ Hawks

benhillboy

lol ok there troll account. There are several people on this site who can't stand Joe and have zero qualms about telling the rest of us how much they don't like him.

Tell me you know there is a difference between like and hate? Thats what im talking about. You exaggerate whenever it benifits you. Pathetic.I sure do love how you skip straight to calling me a troll account so you can avoid anything I say. Hey sothron, everyone loves a know it all, keep up the good work and keep hating!

He's a troll, you just got to ignore him.

Too bad low 5, you're wrong. So i set up an alternate acct 11 years ago knowing that i would want to use it a decade later when i would become frustrated with a player and ownership group that wasnt even in atlanta back then. God you're good, you should be sothron's alternate account. Wait, maybe you are? Maybe sothron is joe johnson! Im sorry joe, you ARE always right. My bad.

Could we quit yaking for a minute and get back to the game. Please.

Wasn't it great to break that losing streak! and to do it against our ex

head coach makes it a lot better. I loved the look on his face when he

decided that the Hawks had his Nickerbockers down and they were going

out with a loss.

So many great things from so many Hawks. We needed them all. CNNSI mentioned

that Woody was short handed but didn't mention all the players Atlanta had out. Hah!

Hawks bench = the difference. Starters were great and so was the bench. Way to go!

I look for and can usually find the point where a game turns, either for or against us.

Last night's turning point is easy to spot. NY had pulled within two points and were on

a roll. They just knew the game was theirs to take. Joe camly hits a three pointer.

Perhaps, just in a little shock, NY came back with the ball, Jeff T. steals and dunks!!

Quiet suddenly, instead of being down only two and looking to finish off these pesky

Atlanta Hawks, they were down by seven and didn't really know what had happened,

it was so quick. You could see. It took all the wind out of their sales.

If that wasn't enough to put them in shock, Willie Green shot lights out and they had

no answer for him. Too many Hawks doing too much and they couldn't contain 'em all!

This season, Hawks have had some bad games and some good ones. This victory

has to be one of the better ones for the season. It had so much meaning to everyone.

Posted Image

Too bad low 5, you're wrong. So i set up an alternate acct 11 years ago knowing that i would want to use it a decade later when i would become frustrated with a player and ownership group that wasnt even in atlanta back then. God you're good, you should be sothron's alternate account. Wait, maybe you are? Maybe sothron is joe johnson! Im sorry joe, you ARE always right. My bad.

lol calm down. If I was talking about you I would have said "You're a troll." Sothron is going to troll whenever Joe plays well and go quiet whenever he doesn't. It is what it is.

JUST READ THIS: Carmello Anthony was injured late in the game when he stolethe ball from Josh and that was the reason they lost.Really? Pull up the NY Times sports page and read it for yourself.Will wonders never cease!----------------------

JUST READ THIS: Carmello Anthony was injured late in the game when he stolethe ball from Josh and that was the reason they lost.Really? Pull up the NY Times sports page and read it for yourself.Will wonders never cease!----------------------

The ticker on espn would show the score last night and then Melo's stats and that was it. Other games it would show atleast one player from each team. Typical.

Im referring to how everyone on this board knew that and no one was hating on joe. You create the hate when bring up your stupid joe hater club bs. Give it a rest. No one hates joe, even the ones who dont think he is the best player on the team.

This.

• Premium Member

At least you finally come clean about what you are. Just tell us whose troll account this is and I'll go easy on you. I know there are people on this site who have troll accounts so let's don't act like this is new territory.

And man do I wish I was Joe. I wouldn't have that crazy SUV he has but I absolutely would have a new Dodge Challenger and a rebuilt 1970 Dodge Challenger and a 1969 Dodge Charger. Now that would be a good use of a max contract.

lol calm down. If I was talking about you I would have said "You're a troll." Sothron is going to troll whenever Joe plays well and go quiet whenever he doesn't. It is what it is.

Funny how in the game threads when Joe doesn't play well I bring that up. Oh wait, that's reality slapping you in the face.

Posted Image

• Premium Member

The ESPN recap after game had if I remember right two Carmelo Anthony highlights one Josh Smith alley oop dunk and Linda Cohn? and the other announcer guy making jokes about how Larry Drew had said before the game they were considering it a road game due to how many New York people lived in Atlanta.

At least you finally come clean about what you are. Just tell us whose troll account this is and I'll go easy on you. I know there are people on this site who have troll accounts so let's don't act like this is new territory.

And man do I wish I was Joe. I wouldn't have that crazy SUV he has but I absolutely would have a new Dodge Challenger and a rebuilt 1970 Dodge Challenger and a 1969 Dodge Charger. Now that would be a good use of a max contract.

Funny how in the game threads when Joe doesn't play well I bring that up. Oh wait, that's reality slapping you in the face.

Posted Image

Again..you were quiet the previous 2 games that we lost and JJ was sub par.

For the 2 games. JJ - shot 9 for 25....for 38% scoring 11.5 ppg. He did average 7 assists a game, but had 2.5 turnovers a game and 2.5 rebounds per game. No steals and no blocks. He was a a negative factor in both games.

• Premium Member

Again..you were quiet the previous 2 games that we lost and JJ was sub par.For the 2 games. JJ - shot 9 for 25....for 38% scoring 11.5 ppg. He did average 7 assists a game, but had 2.5 turnovers a game and 2.5 rebounds per game. No steals and no blocks. He was a a negative factor in both games.

http://hawksquawk.net/community/topic/366120-hawks-vs-cavaliers/http://hawksquawk.net/community/topic/366009-hawks-celtics/I call out Joe when i feel it is warranted. I gave him a pass in the Bucks game because after playing fifty five minutes on the last game of a back to back to back marathon I knew he was going to be dead out there. And he was. Look in the thread for that game, I said pretty much the same thing that whole team looked dead out there. The Bulls game he was about the only guy to look decent out there. He only took 11 shots and finished with 12 points and six assists to two turnovers. Not a great game but it wasn't bad one. He sure as hell wasn't a "negative factor" in that game.

Posted Image

I misspoke. When he has a bad game you offer up some half-hearted mini-criticism, but when he has a good game you post with delirious enthusiasm as if he has never done anything deserving of criticism, and you call out anyone who disagrees. It's very childish for someone who is apparently 35+ years old.

Posted Image

Sothron, sothron, sothron...you sure are a stubborn guy.

• Premium Member

I misspoke. When he has a bad game you offer up some half-hearted mini-criticism, but when he has a good game you post with delirious enthusiasm as if he has never done anything deserving of criticism, and you call out anyone who disagrees. It's very childish for someone who is apparently 35+ years old.

It is as "childish" as people who act as if Joe Johnson was some kind of scrub who lucked into a max contract and does nothing on the court to earn his six All Stars or All NBA appearances. If you can't see the tongue in cheek nature of responding to laughable negativism with laughable positivism then you need to spend more time on the internet.