• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Wheels coming off in Orlando... Atlanta will be affected...

Diesel

All of you who are "wanting" Boston are out of your minds. We don't match up well against Boston. They have the better coach and they have a better team. The match up better than us at almost every position. Have you watched the play the past few weeks? They would walk all over the Hawks. KG and Pierce are on fire.

The ONLY reason I don't want Boston is because they ALWAYS keep smoove in check. Just like Philly does with Joe Johnson. We not gonna win any series where Smoove or Joe play like crap unless its Orlando, If Smoove can play somewhere close to the level he been playing since the all star break then i don't mind playing Boston.One good thing about playing Boston is it will be all prime time games like it was in 08 so EVERYBODY can watch us.

• Premium Member

"good" teams don't run away from matchups.

Good teams run from bad matchups as much as possible. Basketball is about matchups. LAL used to run from Utah (under Jackson). Jackson understood that Shaq would not go out to contain the pick and roll. The Pacers mastered staying away from the Bulls in the playoffs first round. Chicago would not play against the Pistons...in the first two rounds. Scottie would normally get headaches when playing the bad boys.

• Premium Member

The ONLY reason I don't want Boston is because they ALWAYS keep smoove in check. Just like Philly does with Joe Johnson. We not gonna win any series where Smoove or Joe play like crap unless its Orlando, If Smoove can play somewhere close to the level he been playing since the all star break then i don't mind playing Boston.One good thing about playing Boston is it will be all prime time games like it was in 08 so EVERYBODY can watch us.

We don't have the run to work Boston. We're not an up and down team... and KG Crowds Josh.However, if we play Marvin... Joe matches up with Ray Allen. Ray Allen can't do Jack with Joe.