• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

apparently Van Exel and T-Mac got into it pretty bad last night

Wurider05

T-mac was not in the team huddle and Van Exel told him to get his "ass" into the huddle. The 790 guys were reportedly sitting behind the bench when this happened. According to them it got pretty bad. Could be why T-Mac didn't get alot of playing time.

• Premium Member

TMac seems to be doing a ton of bitching this year. Dude needs to realize he's just a hired gun here.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

But but but but... LD is an IDIOT for not having T-Mac out there. Hard to believe our Hawksquawk members who are obviously better coaches than the Hawks coaches weren't aware of this incident.

TMac seems to be doing a ton of bitching this year. Dude needs to realize he's just a hired gun here.

T-Mac is a cancer and I don't think I really realized it until hearing about his crap in Detroit last year and then some of the incidents this year. Makes sense now why his teams never did anything in the playoffs.

Its a shame - the guy could add something off the bench, and be an important part. Next year, he may be even more useful than this year, since the back to back type games would be less frequent. But, there have been too many issues - can't see them bringing him back.

I told you so when we signed his old ass.

• Premium Member